PDA

View Full Version : application of neutrogena p&f vs. cb or bl

neeleymartin
04-04-2010, 07:42 PM
we currently use blue lizard sensitive skin or california baby suncreen products, depending on the sales. wondering if the new neutrogena pure and free is any easier to apply? the cb and bl are very similar products and i imagine the neutro. to be the same, but wondering if anyone can compare the products for me. tia

LMPC
04-04-2010, 09:06 PM
I don't find neutro p&f to be too terribly hard to put on -- but I still get that coat of white all over dd. I don't find that it rubs in all that well -- maybe because it's a barrier type sun screen. We also used Earth's Best last year and it was incredibly sticky....quite a PITA to put on. I'm sticking with Neutro this year.

MSWR0319
04-04-2010, 09:21 PM
I have only ever used the Neutrogena, but had trouble getting it applied last summer. My poor son went to swimming lessons with white streaks all over him! This year I figured out that if I rub it between my hands a little before putting it on him, then it doesn't look quite as bad. I only saw one streak on his forehead when I used it last week : ) I'm very happy with it though, and will continue to use it.