PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Would you buy Uppababy G-luxe stroller for DL for $100 + $20 S&H?

conniez
04-07-2010, 03:13 AM
Do you guys think the G-luxe would be a good stroller for Disneyland? Based on the recommendations of my fellow BB mamas I've been looking for a good deal on a stroller that reclines. Found one for $100 + $20 shipping surcharge.

fumofu
04-07-2010, 05:14 AM
I was also interested in that deal on Gilt.com. I'm between the G-Luxe and the Maclaren Volo. The latter doesn't recline but weighs more than 2 lbs less. Thank you!

wellyes
04-07-2010, 07:21 AM
For a 2 year old, for Disney, I'd get a G-Lite instead. Cheaper, lighter and more than enough for a mobile toddler.

conniez
04-07-2010, 08:10 AM
For a 2 year old, for Disney, I'd get a G-Lite instead.

:ROTFLMAO: You remembered DD2's age from my other posts...I know, I've been posting up a storm lately! :bag

wellyes
04-07-2010, 08:57 AM
I promise I am not stalking you! :) I always look at siggies when answering questions - just cause age makes such a difference for strollers, car seats, and just about everything anyone would want to talk about.

conniez
04-07-2010, 09:03 AM
I promise I am not stalking you! :) I always look at siggies when answering questions - just cause age makes such a difference for strollers, car seats, and just about everything anyone would want to talk about.

I didn't think that at all! :D I appreciate all of your feedback on my posts! :)