PDA

View Full Version : S/O Observation about last Food Revolution Show

Bens Momma
04-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Relating to the other post with the disgusting KFC food and whether Jamie Oliver stands a chance with his US Food Revolution......

Did anyone notice on the last episode when the Senator came to the dinner prepared by the HS kids he was all smiles, hugs, and talk about supporting Jamie's efforts. Then the one HS boy (with the anger issues) said "we'll actually believe you if you really do something and follow through to help us." Mr. smooth talking Senator looked like a deer in headlights and just stopped in his tracks. I really believe strongly in what Jamie is trying to do, but feel a little sad that deep down I don't know if it can really work here!! What do you all think? Can this work, will there be a turn-around, or are we a lost cause?

Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:

SnuggleBuggles
04-07-2010, 05:44 PM
I could tell before he was introduced that he was the Senator. He had that politician look about him. Politics makes my head hurt. It takes so much wheeling and dealing to make changes that I don't know what can be done in any sort of timely frame or if anything really lasting will be done.

Beth