PDA

View Full Version : Oh good (not) - more Kate

Twoboos
04-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Drat, I was really hoping her 15mins were over and done with! A new show and +8 specials. UGH.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20359149,00.html?xid=email-peopledaily-20100408-20359149

JBaxter
04-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Wonder if Jon gets custody HE will keep them off TV

BabyMine
04-08-2010, 12:37 PM

I doubt it. The kids are their bread and butter.

Fairy
04-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Do we really need more of Kate? I don't think we need this. I don't think her kids need this. This is why I love the Dilleys. They just didn't go here. Could have, I'll bet, but didn't. They had their early documentaries, did a movie (which I still love), they see Diane Sawyer once a year, and that's that. In college about n ow, right? that's the way to do it.

Or the Mcaugheys! We haven't seen them in a long long time. Good on them, ya know?

Waiting for Kate to go away.

TwoBees
04-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Those poor kids :-(

pb&j
04-08-2010, 12:47 PM
I cannot believe the gall of that woman. Putting those kids on TV during a difficult time in their lives just cruel.

codex57
04-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Do we really need more of Kate? I don't think we need this. I don't think her kids need this. This is why I love the Dilleys. They just didn't go here. Could have, I'll bet, but didn't. They had their early documentaries, did a movie (which I still love), they see Diane Sawyer once a year, and that's that. In college about n ow, right? that's the way to do it.

Or the Mcaugheys! We haven't seen them in a long long time. Good on them, ya know?

Waiting for Kate to go away.

I like what the Dilleys do. I can't begrudge them TV money. Once a year tv special isn't much. Lets people know what's going on and gives them a bit of cash to help out such a large family. It's sorta like a giant christmas card. But, since it's once a year, it's not really exploiting the kids and gives time for them to drop out of sight and lead normal lives.

pb&j
04-08-2010, 12:56 PM
I like what the Dilleys do. I can't begrudge them TV money. Once a year tv special isn't much. Lets people know what's going on and gives them a bit of cash to help out such a large family. It's sorta like a giant christmas card. But, since it's once a year, it's not really exploiting the kids and gives time for them to drop out of sight and lead normal lives.
:yeahthat:

I saw an interview with the McCaughey mom - she said she does an interview once per year - she feels like she owes an update to all the people who supported them through the early years. But otherwise, the kids are out of the public eye, leading normal kid lives.

Twoboos
04-08-2010, 01:11 PM

No way, I'll bet he has a show lined up even now in the event he gets custody.

It really is sad for all of them.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
04-08-2010, 02:38 PM

Well said!