PDA

View Full Version : Need quick Disney help about Garden Grocer

veronica
04-08-2010, 02:53 PM
We are headed to DW in 5 days:cheerleader1:

I only just started packing.......it's so unlike me to be this far behind. I am starting to have panic attacks about it all.

We have a 1BR suite that will have a full kitchen and W/D.

I had read about using the Garden Grocer to have groceries delivered and so far this is our list:

Water
Diapers
Coffee

ETA: milk and wine/beer

It's pathetic how little we have planned , aside from our ADR's......does anyone have a quick list of what they found very useful from the Garden Grocer? any help would be great!!!

bnme
04-08-2010, 02:59 PM
I've never used Garden Grocer, but this is what we usually bring/buy:

milk (for drinking and cereal)
sugar (for coffee)
coffee
juice boxes & bottled water (for room & to bring to park)
cereal
english muffins
butter
granola bars
mini laundry detergent & a few dryer sheets
crackers & peanut butter
oranges & carrots (some of the only fruits/veggies my kids eat, this way I know they can get SOMETHING healthy into them)

Have a great trip!!

Momof3Labs
04-08-2010, 10:00 PM
yogurt, bagels, peanut butter, jelly, bread, apples, bananas, orange juice, milk - these are always on my grocery list at WDW. How about laundry detergent, or are you bringing it along?

veronica
04-09-2010, 07:08 AM
yogurt, bagels, peanut butter, jelly, bread, apples, bananas, orange juice, milk - these are always on my grocery list at WDW. How about laundry detergent, or are you bringing it along?

we made a cart and this is almost our list exactly. Of course, goldfish crackers, water, doritos (for DH), juice boxes and we love coke!

Thanks for all the replies! I can't wait to go.

mecawa
04-09-2010, 07:56 PM
We used Garden Grocer when we went down in March and stayed in a 1 bedroom Villa. There were 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 children (6 and 1). This was our list

Diapers
Wipes
Milk
Water Bottles
Orange Juice
Bananas
Goldfish
Cheerios
Peanut Butter
Bread
Crackers
Animal Crackers