PDA

View Full Version : ISO Gymbucks

twotimesblue
04-08-2010, 07:31 PM
If anyone has any spare Gymbucks they won't be using I'd be very grateful - my new dryer has chewed up all of my newborn son's clothes so I have to do a major shop! Thanks a lot

WatchingThemGrow
04-08-2010, 08:20 PM
none here, not sure if it's within the rules of the board to ask for donations of newborn clothing... Sorry about the dryer woes...

twotimesblue
04-08-2010, 10:59 PM
????? I'm not asking for donations of anything, just asked if anyone wasn't using their Gymbucks (as other users have also requested). As for the dryer woes, I was merely explaining my reasons for needing the Gymbucks... I hoped that was pretty explicit in the post!

keckert
04-09-2010, 07:39 AM
Here you go: 71401 1821 PIN: 1109 $25 value

FWIW: I didn't read it as you were looking for donations either. Maybe the PP was suggesting that you do that? Not sure.

WatchingThemGrow
04-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Yeah, sorry if it sounded like that...I was trying to say that newborn clothes (and all the sizes up to 12m) are outgrown so quickly that we all usually have scads of those piled up and are happy to give them or sell them very cheaply. I wouldn't consider it a bargain to do a "major shop" for new clothes for a baby that young. Often on BBB Swap people will post ISO lots in certain sizes. Does that make better sense? Hope you're able to replenish!

pjsmom30
04-09-2010, 09:53 AM
I would gladly take any unused Gymbucks as well!!

heatherandlouis
04-09-2010, 12:32 PM
We would love any extra Gymbucks or Crazy cash if they wil go unused. Thanks!

lil_acorn
04-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Could I add myself to the beg thread too? If anyone has any gymbucks they are not using, please PM me! TIA!

twotimesblue
04-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Thanks so much to Keckert for posting the code for me: unfortunately some unscrupulous person decided to use the code so it's no longer valid! If anyone else has any going spare please PM me... I've got a shopping cart full of clothes just waiting to be bought for my little one!

keckert
04-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Thanks so much to Keckert for posting the code for me: unfortunately some unscrupulous person decided to use the code so it's no longer valid! If anyone else has any going spare please PM me... I've got a shopping cart full of clothes just waiting to be bought for my little one!

What? I should have messaged it to you. Sorry. :((((

AJP
04-09-2010, 03:54 PM

Mrs. P, I have a 20% off coupon if you still need something. I know its not as much as the gymbucks, but if you spend $100 it's still $20 off! PM me if you'd like the code.
AJ

heatherandlouis
04-09-2010, 08:54 PM
That stinks!