PDA

View Full Version : Another question about Bing....

newg
04-09-2010, 01:57 PM
So I've never used Bing...........but I'm in search for the best possible deal on a Bumbleride Indie Twin and at this point I'll do just about anything!!

If I find a great deal on a Bumbleride using Bing + cashback on another website, would Diapers.com match that Bing/cashback price??

Do you feel comfortable using websites that pop up on Bing that have a great deal with the cashback??

lowrioh
04-09-2010, 02:15 PM
So I've never used Bing...........but I'm in search for the best possible deal on a Bumbleride Indie Twin and at this point I'll do just about anything!!

If I find a great deal on a Bumbleride using Bing + cashback on another website, would Diapers.com match that Bing/cashback price??

Do you feel comfortable using websites that pop up on Bing that have a great deal with the cashback??

I don't think that diapers.com will price match and take into account the cash back savings you would get. I actually think I read that in their price match policy. I did get 10% BCB from diapers.com when I did a price match AND I used the 10% off code for new customers.

IME, I've only used bing with stores I'm familiar with...Sears, Old Navy, ebay etc. I would think that the potential risk would be the same as using any other search method. A lot of times you can post here and see if anyone has positive/negative experiences with the sellers.