PDA

View Full Version : free 8x10 print; expires 4/9

ckso
04-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Snapfish has a promtion for a free 8x10 if picked up at Walgreens. coupon code PRINTS4U

I'm not sure if this is a duplicate post. I usually do a quick scan if there's a recent post but I didn't do a complete search either. Just so I know in the future, should I NOT post these things unless I have time to do a thorough search for duplication? I posted another deal before and someone replied that it was a duplicate making me think that maybe I shouldn't have posted. But then there's other who ended up finding it useful.

So..., I just want to get a general census on this. I absolute LOVE this forum so I want to follow the proper posting etiquette. ;)

chickadee
04-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Thanks so much! I already ordered one through Walgreens.com with a different code and then to get a 2nd free 8x10 to pick up is great! It worked for me!

Olivia1094
04-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Cool. Thanks! I didn't see that one. I've hardly been on the computer today.
I just love free stuff that I actually want!

I always appreciate these kinds of posts. It's easy for stuff to get buried.

Babymakes3
04-09-2010, 10:12 PM
Oh cool thanks! BIG8x10 also gets you a FREE 8x10 today only! I have pictures uploading from my camera as I type!
I normally do one thru my own account and then I created an account for hubby so I could do a 2nd, then just pick them up at the same time. They never question me, the girl behind the register even said she wished she had thought of that one day when the collage prints were free!

KpbS
04-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the reminder :)