PDA

View Full Version : Am I a total dork?

sariana
04-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Does anyone else get just a wee bit of a rush when someone quotes you and puts a :yeahthat: below it?

Or am I just that much of a dork? :D

lalasmama
04-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Does anyone else get just a wee bit of a rush when someone quotes you and puts a :yeahthat: below it?

:yeahthat::yeahthat: :yay:

Totally the same way for me!

Indianamom2
04-09-2010, 09:33 PM

:yeahthat:

If you are, then so am I!

newg
04-09-2010, 09:35 PM

Dork here too!!

BabyMine
04-09-2010, 09:48 PM

:yeahthat: It always make me feel semi cool and smart.

DietCokeLover
04-09-2010, 09:49 PM

jgenie
04-09-2010, 09:51 PM

:yeahthat: I generally feel like I'm out in left field - it's nice to have company every now and then. :)

KrisM
04-09-2010, 09:56 PM

Also, if my name is in the thread title, I feel like a movie star!

vludmilla
04-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Dork here too!

sunshine873
04-09-2010, 10:46 PM

:yeahthat::yay::yeahthat: We're not dorks at all. There's something reassuring when other people agree with you word for word.

Cam&Clay
04-09-2010, 11:14 PM

I have always felt a little invisible on here, so the few times it has happened, I practically peed my pants.

goldenpig
04-10-2010, 12:14 AM

Dork here too! I love it if someone posts that I have been helpful or they agree with me.

DrSally
04-10-2010, 12:42 AM

...the few times it has happened, I practically peed my pants.

:ROTFLMAO:

:yeahthat: to OP. It does make me feel a little cool and smart.

arivecchi
04-10-2010, 08:32 AM
We're not dorks at all. There's something reassuring when other people agree with you word for word.

I have always felt a little invisible on here, so the few times it has happened, I practically peed my pants.

Dork here too! I love it if someone posts that I have been helpful or they agree with me.

:

:yeahthat: to OP. It does make me feel a little cool and smart.:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat: I tried to quote everyone, but the software would not let me. :)

ThreeofUs
04-10-2010, 09:28 AM

:yeahthat: Me, too! Acceptance, agreement - these are wonderful things!

And Susan (Cam&Clay), I think you have great posts.

boogiemomz
04-10-2010, 09:31 AM
:yeahthat: to everyone! i think, at least for me, it's a bit of residual grade-school-girl insecurity... i like to be liked. :shy:

MamaMolly
04-10-2010, 09:41 AM
:hysterical: Yes, yes, yes!!! So a huge :yeahthat: to everyone!

And seeing my name in the title of a lounge thread checking on my migraine made me feel sooooooo l:heartbeat:ved. Like luff linda loved. Sniff sniff. :)

LarsMal
04-10-2010, 11:17 AM
:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat: I tried to quote everyone, but the software would not let me. :)

You've got skills! I still haven't figured out how to quote multiple people!

And a big :yeahthat: to OP and everyone else!!

baymom
04-10-2010, 12:41 PM

:yeahthat: Definitely!

LexyLou
04-10-2010, 12:55 PM
I don't know how to do the Yeah That emoticion. Where do you find it?

ewpmsw
04-10-2010, 12:59 PM
I don't know how to do the Yeah That emoticion. Where do you find it?

:yeahthat: He's in the box of Smilies on the right of the Reply to Thread box.

I like using it. So much more fun than "ditto". Nice when someone else is on the same page.

KrisM
04-10-2010, 01:03 PM
You've got skills! I still haven't figured out how to quote multiple people!

Click the symbol with the quotes and + at the bottom of each post you want to quote. Looks like this http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/images/buttons2/multiquote_off.gif (http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2689949)

LexyLou
04-10-2010, 02:22 PM
:yeahthat: He's in the box of Smilies on the right of the Reply to Thread box.

I like using it. So much more fun than "ditto". Nice when someone else is on the same page.

I must be the slowest person on the planet because I don't have a box of smilies. just a box with icons for the message below the space I'm typing in now.

lalasmama
04-10-2010, 02:30 PM
I must be the slowest person on the planet because I don't have a box of smilies. just a box with icons for the message below the space I'm typing in now.

You're using the "quick reply" option. Between the Messages and the "quick reply" box on the left is a button that says something like "Post Reply". Its Blue. Click that!

jent
04-10-2010, 02:44 PM
:yeahthat: to all of you! I totally love it when that happens!

scrooks
04-10-2010, 03:45 PM

And I love this little guy and have never been able to use him...now is an appropriate time!

:hysterical:

MamaSnoo
04-10-2010, 10:14 PM
:yeahthat: But why would you be a dork?....I think the only dorks would be people who did NOT like to see a Yeah That! under their post :loveeyes:

maylips
04-10-2010, 10:33 PM
:yeahthat: to EVERYONE!

I also hate it when I post something that gets very few replies. I feel so uncool...like I walked up to the conversation at a party and totally broke up the circle once I spoke up.

LexyLou
04-11-2010, 01:39 AM
I figured it out!! For some reason my editor was defaulted to simple editor and I didn't have the smiley box at all.

Oh so excited! Let the smileys in my posts begin!!!:cheerleader1:

boogiemomz
04-11-2010, 09:30 AM
I figured it out!! For some reason my editor was defaulted to simple editor and I didn't have the smiley box at all.

Oh so excited! Let the smileys in my posts begin!!!:cheerleader1:

yay!! :yay: my other dorky thing is that i LOVE to think up new ways to use the different smilies!!!

ETA: also, ditto to the feeling :crying: when i don't get replies to my posts.

Cam&Clay
04-11-2010, 09:40 AM
And Susan (Cam&Clay), I think you have great posts.

Oh, no! Somebody get the towel. I peed my pants!

Thanks! You made my day!

calv
04-13-2010, 01:56 PM
where/how can I get the extra smileys?

jse107
04-13-2010, 02:09 PM
:yeahthat: to EVERYONE!

I also hate it when I post something that gets very few replies. I feel so uncool...like I walked up to the conversation at a party and totally broke up the circle once I spoke up.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs064.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

This is EXACTLY how I feel! This will now probably be the last post of this thread.... ;)

BTW, you can also cut and paste lots of cool smilies from:
http://www.freesmileys.org/

LarsMal
04-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Click the symbol with the quotes and + at the bottom of each post you want to quote. Looks like this http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/images/buttons2/multiquote_off.gif (http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2689949)

Okay, now I really feel like a total dork because I never paid attention to that button! I noticed there was a quotation mark next to where it says "quote" but never noticed the + :duh: Thanks!

Nooknookmom
04-13-2010, 05:37 PM
Frick, I was going to post the same dang thing last night, but my phone kept freezing up!!!!!

I was going to add this though: Do you feel slighted/ticked if in a post you are not quoted and others are?

Oops, guess I'm the dork, pp just asked this question. Duh.

Jo..
04-13-2010, 05:38 PM
Not me, I get mad when people yeah that me. Freaking copy cats.

sariana
04-13-2010, 05:48 PM
BTW, you can also cut and paste lots of cool smilies from:
http://www.freesmileys.org/

Darn, I tried this on another forum I visit, and none of the methods worked. It just posted the URL in the message.

Their smilies leave a lot to be desired, but I guess I'm stuck with them there.

BTW, thanks for all the replies! Glad I'm not the only dork!