PDA

View Full Version : E-mealz

DietCokeLover
04-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Has anyone ever tried using e-mealz.com? I'm intrigued, and would like to try it, but I am hesitant. I am a very picky eater so I'm wondering if it would be beneficial or if I'd just be frustrated by it.

I'd love to hear any of your thoughts.

BabyMine
04-09-2010, 10:15 PM
This looks neat. Did you click on a sample list to see the food and menus?

DietCokeLover
04-10-2010, 09:47 AM
I did click on the sample. And I continue to be intrigued. I guess I was hoping someone had some BTDT for me.

But, for $5 I might just experiment for myself.

jerigirl
04-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Do a search- there have been some reviews. I would definitely print off some samples before you pay. I honestly wasn't crazy about most of the meals. (Also if you decide to sign up, check retailmenot.com for a code. There used to be one.)
Here is one thread:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=345727&highlight=mealz

daisymommy
04-10-2010, 10:53 AM
As you can see from my past review, I give it a :thumbsdown:

Jenny_A
04-10-2010, 10:54 AM
I have been using it for about 3 months now. I really like the planning aspect of it. They do a good job on the way it's laid out. I'm in Georgia so I use the Publix Family plan. I like that it gives me an estimated total of my grocery bill and utilizes specials going on in the store.

The recipes are easy to follow. They are just so/so to good, though. Nothing spectacular. They get the job done. I do miss the creativity of planning but I've found E-mealz to save me a lot of time and I feel more organized and put together, if that makes any sense.

It is very easy to cancel your subscription and restart it if you change your mind down the road. I would suggest trying out the sample plan. Then, if that goes well for you, try 3 months which is $15.00. If you don't like it, then cancel.