PDA

View Full Version : Little Boy doll?

MacMacMoo
04-11-2010, 04:16 PM
DS loves toting the dolls at day care. DH doesn't mind but he has a couple rules on if we get DS a doll. DH like to see a doll that one is a little boy. That either comes with more than one outfit or more outfits can be bought. And that it can be diapered. No pink stuff.

Anyone have any recommendations?

04-11-2010, 04:21 PM
North American Bear Company makes boy dolls very similar to Baby Stella. Our baby received the red headed girl with an extra sleeper set. Its very well made and cuddly.

Here's a link on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/North-American-Bear-Company-Cheeks/dp/B000G334Z4

It also comes in different skin tones and hair colors to match your son.

Christine W

g-mama
04-11-2010, 04:30 PM
We have the Corolle Paul doll. It's been loved on (and hung from the balcony w/ a dog leash more than once) for years and he still looks good. :)

lalasmama
04-11-2010, 04:36 PM
They have a boy "Baby Alive" (I think its the "Drinks and Wets" baby one) that is, ahem, *really* a boy doll. However, I'm not sure if there's extra boy outfits, and, personally, we have stayed FAR FAR FAR away from Baby Alive, because those dolls scare the crap outta me!

Cabbage Patch Kids, when you can find them, have a basic boy baby, and they do make additional outfits as well for the boys.

hillview
04-11-2010, 06:24 PM
We have the Corolle Paul doll. It's been loved on (and hung from the balcony w/ a dog leash more than once) for years and he still looks good. :)

:yeahthat:
ok not the dog leash but LOVED.
/hillary

mamicka
04-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Cabbage Patch Dolls are a hit here. I don't know about the other doll brands but I know that CPDs take regular newborn diapers & some NB outfits which is a plus.

pastrygirl
04-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I don't have it yet, but I ordered a North American Bear Co boy doll for my son from diapers.com using the 40% off code someone posted in the bargain alert folder. I hope my son likes it!