PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on Beaba Babycook

camomma
04-12-2010, 12:13 PM
We're going to need it pretty soon. Baby is digging solids now.:bighand:

lisa928
04-12-2010, 12:30 PM
I know I am not answering you question, but have you considering just using items you already have? I made my twins food with items already in my kitchen like my oven, steamer basket, food processor, and a few ice cube trays. I have not used the Beaba Babycook to comment on it, but just pointing out if you really wanted a "bargain" you could make baby food with what you already have. Check out http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/ which has the instructions for anything you would want to make.

Carrots
04-12-2010, 02:00 PM
:yeahthat:

I did the same thing with DD, only I used a blender. I am glad now that I didn't spend the $150 because it feels like she went from baby food to regular table food in an instant.

sewarsh
04-12-2010, 02:02 PM
do a search on slickdeals. i saw someone post a thread a couple of weeks ago regarding williams sonoma.

emily
04-12-2010, 11:10 PM
they sell them at buy buy baby now. they take unexpired bed, bath and beyond coupons.
We loved our Beaba, though we didn't use it very long with DC1. But we'll be getting it out again soon for DC2.

WatchingThemGrow
04-13-2010, 07:05 AM
We got one off CL. Used it a lot with DS1. Unfortunately DS2 doesn't like anything I've made in it, but he inhales jarred food. Must be the cook. I'll sell it on CL soon for the same price I bought it for. It was a great solution for us b/c it didn't take up that much space in the dishwasher, and it was MUCH quieter than a blender. The blender makes our kids scream their heads off, even if they're in their rooms.