PDA

View Full Version : So which diapers do I get now?

EQ_Bo_07
04-12-2010, 12:37 PM
We are running low on the original Pampers Cruisers, and just got notified by Amazon that they no longer carry them. Instead, they offered me Pampers Cruisers Dry Max Diapers. I read the reviews, and they seems terrible.
So what do I buy now? I have been PRO- Pampers ever since my daughter was born, and never tried anything.

Leeannpk
04-12-2010, 12:38 PM
After three kids and trying all the major brands several times, I think Luvs are the best. I always found Pampers to be rather...saggy.

lmwbasye
04-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Maybe go to Baby Dry? FWIW, we also like the Seventh Generation or Huggies Snugglers (in the red box with Winne the Pooh).

EQ_Bo_07
04-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Thanks. I will give that a try.

AnnieW625
04-12-2010, 01:19 PM
We were big 7th Generation fans once DD started getting diaper rash from the Cruisers. We used them until DD was in the size 5s and then we switched to Costco's Kirkland brand, and also used Huggies Supreme with luck too.

Indianamom2
04-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Honestly, I am not noticing any real difference with the new DryMax Cruisers. Maybe it's just me, but they're doing the job without leaking, so I'm okay with them.

Maybe find a small package and give them a try. FWIW, I did not intend to buy a large package of them, but I ordered a mega pack from Diapers.com sometimes in Feb. before they were even released, and the new ones were what was sent.

pantrygirl
04-12-2010, 02:18 PM
I read the same reviews but when I tried they, we didn't have any issues.

Request a sample at the Pampers website and try them yourself.

We're pro-PAMPERS as well. Nothing fits our kid's tushy as well.

Reyadawnbringer
04-12-2010, 02:22 PM
We are pretty loyal pampers fans and felt the same way when we heard they were being replaced. I saw the reviews and didn't know what to do. We checked out the demo they had going at BRU a few weeks ago and were impressed. We have been using them ever since and have not had one single leak (and DS is a heavy wetter at night).

You can read my comparison/review here (http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=353662&page=4).

Good luck with whatever you decide on :)