PDA

View Full Version : dresses

bowlingtrophywife
04-12-2010, 04:51 PM
My fiance and i are planning a very simple, casual, layed back country wedding. We aren't doing anything fancy at all. I havent ever been the type of girl to want girly wedding dress so i started looking at regular stores i shop at already. I have found many cute sundresses in white and for my girls starting at just $30-$50. Victoriasecret.com has a lot of very affordable, casual dresses. I also went to jcpenney.com and found a handful of white sundresses for $70, put that in wedding dress and bridesmaids dress terms and thats a huge deal. The only downfall i have found with this is that most of the dresses that i love are online only. However with victoria secret, jcpenney, kohls, etc., they are all returnable for differant sizes or even a differant dress if you dont like what it looks like when you get it and try it on.

TinyDancer84
04-22-2010, 02:50 PM
My fiance and I are getting married with just the pastor and two witnesses and I found my cute little white sundress at JCPenny! They have tons of them! I highly recommend that route if you're having a small, casual wedding.