PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone besides me counting the minutes until GLEE tomorrow night?

Cam&Clay
04-12-2010, 08:02 PM
I really didn't think I would like the show, but I cannot help myself. The music is great, but it is truly hilarious. Even DH watches it.
:cheerleader1:

I just can't wait! :bouncy:

Corie
04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
ME! ME! ME!

(I think they are doing an all-Madonna episode at some point! That should
be great!!)

infomama
04-12-2010, 08:05 PM
:wavey: Can't wait!!

chlobo
04-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Is it fox? 9pm?

Seitvonzu
04-12-2010, 08:41 PM
fox has been advertising that it will be at -- 9:28??!?!??!! eastern time.

WTH? :(

first of all-- we watch lost. second of all, ack! what kinda time is that? i'd be MAD if i missed the first minutes because fox is so silly.

i hate foxes weird timing issues....

we'll be watching lost and catching GLEE online or as a rerun

Cam&Clay
04-12-2010, 08:46 PM

:yeahthat:

I swear 9:28 is just to mess up our DVRs. I don't watch LOST anymore, but I have plenty of friends who are in a tizzy about which to watch and which to record!

maydaymommy
04-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Can't wait!

Was just talking to dh about going to the Glee concert this summer, and he said we could not go alone without some tween cousins or something.

sarahsthreads
04-12-2010, 09:05 PM
I have one more episode to catch up on DVD. I'm actually kind of annoyed that I'm going to have to wait a whole week in between episodes now! I've watched the DVDs of the first part of the season over the past couple of weeks, as fast as I could get them from Netflix - sometimes two or three episodes a day. (Hides head in shame...no wonder my house is officially a disaster area...)

I can't describe it to people without it sounding lame, but it's just so good! ;)

Sarah :)

mrshalco
04-12-2010, 09:36 PM

first of all-- we watch lost. second of all, ack! what kinda time is that? i'd be MAD if i missed the first minutes because fox is so silly.

i hate foxes weird timing issues....

we'll be watching lost and catching GLEE online or as a rerun

:yeahthat:

katydid1971
04-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Its DH's birthday tomorrow and he said he'll let me to watch Glee instead of him getting to watch baseball because he know how important it is to me ;) (This is huge because all he ever asks for on his birthday is hotdogs and baseball) He's a sweetie!!!

billysmommy
04-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Would it totally mess me up to start watching it without having seen the first season or would I be able to pick it up? I'm dying to start watching it but still haven't seen the first season.