PDA

View Full Version : What will I watch when Lost is over?

Globetrotter
04-13-2010, 12:52 PM
I will have an opening in my TV schedule :D

I DVR everything so timing is irrelevant, but I try not to add new shows unless I can delete one, and I'm very picky. for instance, I watch The Bachelor when it's on :ROTFLMAO: Otherwise, I watch AI, Amazing race, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy (sometimes), Big Bang Theory and Modern Family.. to give you an idea of what I like. I'm not into crime scene dramas.

Any suggestions? I saw something posted about Parenthood and that sounds interesting.

scrooks
04-13-2010, 12:57 PM
We will have an opening at our house. LOST is nice because we both watch together...the only other shows we watch together are How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory (sometimes Rules of Engagement) and sometimes Modern Family. We need an hour long show we can follow together because I know Dh isn't suddenly going to become interested in my other 2 favs Brothers and Sisters and Private Practice (I sadly gave up Grey's this year after DS was born, I just couldn't get passed the 2 hour season premier!)

Globetrotter
04-13-2010, 01:03 PM
I can't get into Grey's, either. It's gone downhill over the last few seasons so many times I forget to watch the recording!

LarsMal
04-13-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm losing Lost AND Ugly Betty. I LOVE Ugly Betty. I am going to try really hard not to replace them and have 2 extra hours of non-TV time. We'll see how that goes!

SammyeGail
04-13-2010, 01:56 PM
I got caught up in Flash Forward, DH likes it too. I am watching V also, not as into it, but as you can tell I am a si-fi fan ;).

I am probably one of the few mama's on here who has never gotten into Grey's, lol, but I do like CSI LV and NY.

DH and I have recently gotten into Fringe on Fox, really like it, wish we had watched it much sooner.

I will miss LOST, I just hope the ending isn't one that leaves us disappointed, kwim?

Twoboos
04-13-2010, 02:01 PM
FlashForward (which I want to love, but only like), Fringe (like not love), V (like not love).

Nothing can really replace Lost. <sniffle>

I also stopped Grey's and Private Practice. Grey's somehow fell off our DVR, and I didn't miss it! Still like Brothers and Sisters.

Hmmmm... I suppose I could do something USEFUL with that hour?! Nah! :hysterical:

Tenasparkl
04-13-2010, 02:44 PM
Breaking Bad and Mad Men are both fantastic. What about True Blood? Top Chef? Those are some of my favorites. I'm sad about losing Lost too.

Carrots
04-13-2010, 03:20 PM
I LOVE Mad Men and True Blood.

ewpmsw
04-13-2010, 04:28 PM
I got hooked on In Plain Sight and Royal Pains last year, in spite of thinking they looked stupid in the previews. Neither has the intrigue and suspense of Lost, sorry to say. :)

alirebco
04-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Mad Men, True Blood, Parenthood, Flash Forward are my picks. The first two are great but you'll need to catch up on 2 seasons before they start in June.

codex57
04-13-2010, 07:27 PM
Why not go for some light hearted fare after Lost?

Chuck, Glee, Modern Family, etc.

If you want a bit of drama and action, Burn Notice and White Collar (like Burn Notice light) are pretty good too.