PDA

View Full Version : Target Mobile Coupons!!!

ohiomom1121
04-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Just an FYI if you haven't heard of these, you can sign up online for Target to send you a text that links to their mobile coupons. (I think you have to have a smartphone) You just show the cashier the phone and they scan it and any applicable coupons come off. LOVE IT!!! I did it for the first time today and the cashier looked at me like I was nuts. I ended up getting Shout stain remover for $.19 after the $.55 pull off coupon and the $1.50 mobile coupon...not bad for not planning at all.
http://pressroom.target.com/pr/news/target-web/first-ever-scannable-mobile-coupon.aspx

ckso
04-13-2010, 02:46 PM
I knew there was a Target app to look at weekly ads but didn't know about the coupons. Do you know if it works for the iphone too?

ohiomom1121
04-13-2010, 03:33 PM
It wasn't an app I downloaded so I'm sure it would work the same. :)

inmypjs
04-13-2010, 06:08 PM
I have a regular cell phone and the coupons come to me via text message. There is a link in the message that you can type in on your computer - that's what I do, and then I print the coupons. I do know that some people with web capability on their phones just pull them up on their phones, show the cashier, and the cashier actually scans the bar code on their phone display. I just bring the print out with me and it has worked fine.

maybeebaby08
04-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Thanks OP, I'm sure this will come in handy a lot.

srkaplan
04-14-2010, 10:37 AM
Fantastic! I haven't heard about this yet- thanks for sharing!!