PDA

View Full Version : nursing bra/tank

jrn90
04-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Hi ladies- well only a few weeks to go- we are at 35 1/2 weeks! wondering if any of you have a good nursing bra/tank that you loved- I nursed my first born 5 years ago but of course got rid of all my nursing bras- wondering if there is one that is better/easier with twins? thanks

twowhat?
04-14-2010, 02:24 PM
I lived in my target nursing tanks. And I bought a couple of bravado ones for when I needed something a bit nicer for going out. The bravado ones are superb. The Target ones totally do their job. It's impossible to nurse twins discretely so when I was out and about I'd nurse in the car, or one at at time. I liked the tanks cuz my belly was so shot from carrying twins that *I* never wanted to look at it. Tanks keep that under cover:) Also, it was nice in the winters to never have to expose my belly. I just wore sweaters, tanks, shirts, or whatever over my nursing tanks.

Momof3Labs
04-14-2010, 11:32 PM
It really depends on how big you are nursing the twins. I never exceeded a DD cup with each of the boys, but am a G cup with the girls. Nursing tanks barely worked with the boys because of my cup size, forget about it now with the girls.

Other than that, I don't think that it matters much.