PDA

View Full Version : Bottle Tote?

TwoBees
04-14-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm looking for a good bottle tote to carry bottles to and from daycare. I'd need enough room for 4 bottles on most days, and an insulated tote is preferable. I could throw them in the diaper bag, except that DH will be dropping DD off at daycare, and the bottles would probably just be tossed at the bottom of the bag, and I don't feel like dealing with possible leaks.

vahnessuh
04-15-2010, 12:29 AM
How about the JuJuBe Fuel Cell? Comes it nice colors too... your daughter would want to carry it herself: http://www.shopjujube.com/Product.aspx?l=00040012000000000000&p=JJB01306

TwoBees
04-15-2010, 10:00 AM
How about the JuJuBe Fuel Cell? Comes it nice colors too... your daughter would want to carry it herself: http://www.shopjujube.com/Product.aspx?l=00040012000000000000&p=JJB01306

Do you know if this will hold 4 bottles?

jammytoast
04-15-2010, 10:54 AM
er, I just use a paper shopping bag, like the kind that you get from the clinique counter...

wendibird22
04-15-2010, 11:40 AM
I have a basic black bottle bag from BRU. Couldn't find it on their site. I won't win any fashion awards but it serves a purpose. It would hold 4 bottles (I have 3 fat medela bottles plus nipples stored separately and an ice pack in there.

vahnessuh
04-15-2010, 05:38 PM

I'm not sure... I don't have one but am contemplating on getting it. The Pink Room is down so I can't ask over there... I do know it holds 3 bottles with room to spare. Not sure if you can squeeze in a 4th one.

Momof3Labs
04-15-2010, 11:36 PM

We pack four 4oz Playtex drop-in bottles in ours, plus two ice packs, and have some room to spare.

nupe
04-16-2010, 06:18 AM
I used a variety of basic coolers from CVS, usually insulated lunch bag styles, depending on how many bottles I was sending. This was good for differentiation. My bags with ice packs stayed in the fridge at daycare. Bag is labeled with my child's name as are all the bottles. And then the empty clean bottles can be carried home the same bag.

MamaSnoo
04-17-2010, 11:41 PM
We had a small insulated cooler from Target...just a little larger than a lunchbox size (I think it was marketed as holding 9 soda cans). Worked for 4 bottles, plus some food (when she got older) and and icepack. Don't think I paid more than $20 for it....maybe less. This is the sort of thing I would not choose to spend on because you are unlikely to use it much beyond the first year. Actually, I like the multi-purposeness of our cooler, because we do still use it for other things and DH does not mind carrying it.

I did get DD a nicer "school bag" for her blanket, extra clothes, other stuff. That has been in use now for almost 2 years, and is still going strong. If I had to choose, I'd rather spend on something that I liked better for that, as it will stay with her longer.

vahnessuh
04-19-2010, 03:09 AM
I think though in defense of the Fuel Cell, it has longer life span than most bottle totes out there because you can have your child use it for school too. I know some of the Pink Ladies that bought it for their kids use it for such.