PDA

View Full Version : Does Disney store do coupons (or big sales)?

fivi2
04-15-2010, 09:52 AM
We have a WDW trip coming up and I want to pack some "souvenirs" to avoid buying too much at the parks... I rarely shop at disney store, so I don't know if they ever have good coupons or sales that I should wait for?

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA!

Momof3Labs
04-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Depending on what you want, they mark stuff down really cheap pretty regularly - like t-shirts for $5 or less, etc. The website always has different coupons and sales, too.

eac
04-15-2010, 11:08 AM
sometimes you'll walk in and the sales will be amazing - but they never know when the sales will be --- the people in the store aren't told until that day, apparently. I would just check in regularly and never buy anything there full price - everything goes on sale eventually!

fivi2
04-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Thanks!

I guess I need to stalk our store :)

JTsMom
04-15-2010, 02:41 PM
There are also a lot of things you can buy at other stores as well, especially in Orlando, depending on what you want.

fivi2
04-15-2010, 03:19 PM
There are also a lot of things you can buy at other stores as well, especially in Orlando, depending on what you want.

True... I think I just need to do a big shopping run and see what I can find at Wal-mart, target, etc. I think I just want a couple t-shirts and little trinkets to be surprise gifts, instead of dropping big bucks in the parks on souvenirs. Wishful thinking, I am sure ;)

But if I do those nightgowns instead of dresses that I mentioned in another thread, then I want a coupon! :D I can hope...

ltmommy
04-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Yes, Wal-Mart near the park had some GREAT prices on shirts and other souvenirs!

conniez
04-16-2010, 02:26 AM
We have a WDW trip coming up and I want to pack some "souvenirs" to avoid buying too much at the parks... I rarely shop at disney store, so I don't know if they ever have good coupons or sales that I should wait for?

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA!

This was from the Mousesavers site:

"Mickey's Mart - Everything Ten Dollars and Under" is located in the Downtown Disney Marketplace between Disney Tails and Disney at Home. Bargain hunters will definitely want to check this place out! They have lots of great souvenirs (mugs, plush toys, key chains, lots more) at low prices and mystery grab bags for kids at about $6.95 each.

here's the link:
http://www.mousesavers.com/otherwdw.html#souvenirs

klwa
04-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Online outlet store usually has pretty good deals. (Just got an email yesterday about new graphic T's for $4.99 for kids & $5.99 for adults in the outlet.)

And you can get 5% back from Ebates w/ $5 shipping if you order >$89. Upromise is only 3%, but you can usually stack outside coupons there, even if you can't at Ebates, although I'm not seeing any good coupon codes out there.

http://www.ebates.com/stores/DisneyStore.com.htm?navigation_id=10007

Oh, and check Kmart, Target, & Walmart for T-shirts as well. Target regularly has socks, notebooks, etc in their $1 section with Disney characters, too.