PDA

View Full Version : HA Organic cotton PJs at Costco...

TwinFoxes
04-15-2010, 01:43 PM
I know people have mentioned the dresses being there, but I haven't seen a post about PJs. These are the footless zippered PJs in organic cotton. $11.99 each. The prints were pretty cute for girls. Sorry, I don't remember the what the boys' prints looked like. :bag

TonFirst
04-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Hot damn! I'm off to check the Costco website to see if they're at my Costco. I know there was hemming and hawing in the last thread about the Costco HA being of lesser quality, etc., but honestly? I bought a bunch for this summer and I am nothing but impressed with how they've worn and washed and dried on the low-heat cycle. I see no difference between the Costco HA and regular HA - and I have a LOT of regular HA. My son has enough pajamas to last him for two weeks without laundry, but my daughter is in dire need of new pajamas. Thanks for this post!

WatchingThemGrow
04-15-2010, 02:01 PM
you're kidding. I'm going. Ok, nevermind..not at ours... :(
Closest ones are in Matthews, NC and near Cumberland Mall in GA.

TwinFoxes
04-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Hot damn! I'm off to check the Costco website to see if they're at my Costco. I know there was hemming and hawing in the last thread about the Costco HA being of lesser quality, etc., but honestly? I bought a bunch for this summer and I am nothing but impressed with how they've worn and washed and dried on the low-heat cycle. I see no difference between the Costco HA and regular HA - and I have a LOT of regular HA. My son has enough pajamas to last him for two weeks without laundry, but my daughter is in dire need of new pajamas. Thanks for this post!

You're welcome! I hope they're at your Costco. There were tons at mine, and I was just there a few weeks ago, so maybe it's a new item.

Sorry Watchingthemgrow! :(

gibas23
04-15-2010, 02:12 PM
wow...must check costco now..

do we have the item number? because it is not showing on any of my nearest costcos new items. TIA

jeno
04-15-2010, 02:43 PM
xxxxxxx

AnnieW625
04-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Also call your warehouse if you get a SKU number. When the original dresses came out in February they weren't listed on the what's new at the warehouse site, but I called my store and they were in. I will stop by our local Costco on my lunch today and see if they have them and let you all know the sku.

TwinFoxes
04-15-2010, 02:50 PM
do we have the item number? because it is not showing on any of my nearest costcos new items. TIA

I do! Conveniently enough I have the receipt in my pocket. 489683 But I just checked my Costco online, and it wasn't listed.

For any of you DC/NoVa moms, I went to the Fairfax Costco on Ox Road by the Home Depot.

TwinFoxes
04-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Only zippers? No long or short johns?

Let's not be picky. ;) Just kidding. At my store I only saw the zipper ones. I didn't spend a lot of time looking in the clothes though, because I was pushing a basket full of twins, and they weren't in a shopping mood!

jeno
04-15-2010, 03:04 PM
xxxxxxx

ChristinaLucia
04-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Thanks for posting this! They don't have them yet in the stores I am able to get to in MN and FL. My MIL is in the DC area and I might need to sweet talk DH into asking her for a tiny favor!!!!

DrSally
04-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Wow, I'll have to look for them. DD needs some nonfleece summer jammies.

BeachBum
04-15-2010, 03:22 PM
How do you check online?

mama2g03
04-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Bummer, not at mine yet either. On a side note, who's going to go for the deal of the day today
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?whse=BC&topnav=&prodid=11501548&ec=BC-EC877-CatHome&pos=3&lang=en-US

DrSally
04-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Bummer, not at mine yet either. On a side note, who's going to go for the deal of the day today
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?whse=BC&topnav=&prodid=11501548&ec=BC-EC877-CatHome&pos=3&lang=en-US

:rotflmao: Makes me thinkof that SITC episode where Aiden got Carrie a pear cut engagement ring and all the girls were appalled.

TwinFoxes
04-15-2010, 03:58 PM
On a side note, who's going to go for the deal of the day today

Darn it, I bought this yesterday. Think they'll price adjust my $5000? ;)

citymama
04-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Yeah baby, Hanna zippers at Costco! I am so getting some for the baby - thanks for the heads-up!

AnnieW625
04-15-2010, 04:45 PM

I saw that too!

No sleepers at the Costco in Tustin, CA (Tustin Marketplace). Still a few dresses though.

nmosur
04-15-2010, 05:51 PM
you're kidding. I'm going. Ok, nevermind..not at ours... :(
Closest ones are in Matthews, NC and near Cumberland Mall in GA.

Right next door to me but I don't need any zippers! If they had LJs or SJs I would be running (literally!) there as fast as I could!

Snow mom
04-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Not picky. But zippers only go to size 90, which we've outgrown unfortunately.

Thanks for the info.

so if zippers only go through 90, are they carrying sizes smaller than 80?

mshen
04-15-2010, 06:30 PM
think LJ/SJ are coming in a couple months??? I really need those.
________
Glass bongs (http://glassbongs.org/)

TwinFoxes
04-15-2010, 07:34 PM
so if zippers only go through 90, are they carrying sizes smaller than 80?

At mine they definitely had baby sizes.

trentsmom
04-15-2010, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I went right to Costco after reading this. The boy prints were bugs/snakes, animals, teddy bears, and blue stripes. Well, I guess the animal print could be boy or girl! I saw sizes from 60 to 90.

citymama
04-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I went right to Costco after reading this. The boy prints were bugs/snakes, animals, teddy bears, and blue stripes. Well, I guess the animal print could be boy or girl! I saw sizes from 60 to 90.

Oh cute! I want bugs and snakes for the baby! ;)

emschwar
04-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Ooooh! We're doing a costco run tomorrow. I'll have to look for these. I'm not sure DS actually needs more jammies, but I'm sure I can find a way to justify it ;)

Suebell
04-16-2010, 12:07 AM
hmmmm kind of OT, but my "In The Warehouse" says one of my local Costcos has PlasmaCars (item #327553).....wonder how much?

Neatfreak
04-16-2010, 01:14 AM
It's a good thing that the Hanna hasn't turned up at my Costco near my mom's house or else I would be majorly regretting ordering two pairs in 90 last week ...

lchang25000
04-16-2010, 01:59 AM

Thanks for the info. I'll have to make a Costco run when I get back in town although DS does not need anymore sleepers. He already has 4 in size 80 and 10 in size 90!!! I'm just curious to see them in person.

TwinFoxes
04-16-2010, 07:04 AM
hmmmm kind of OT, but my "In The Warehouse" says one of my local Costcos has PlasmaCars (item #327553).....wonder how much?

Wow! Thanks for this heads up. I'm going to check ours. Thanks for the item number. :)

TwinFoxes
04-16-2010, 07:10 AM
Hey, FYI, while I was on my Costco's site looking for Plasmacars just now, I happened to see that the HA sleepers are listed under Women's Apparel :confused: So for those of you checking online, look there. :)

Snow mom
04-16-2010, 08:35 AM
Hey, FYI, while I was on my Costco's site looking for Plasmacars just now, I happened to see that the HA sleepers are listed under Women's Apparel :confused: So for those of you checking online, look there. :)

Yeah, the HA dresses and SKR shoes were both under womens apparel too. It seems to be a common place to find kids clothes?

christiedavid3
04-16-2010, 10:30 AM
They're not listed in my costco....boo

lchang25000
04-16-2010, 11:33 AM
The HA PJs are listed under women's apparel at my Costco also.

emschwar
04-16-2010, 12:29 PM
They're not listed in my costco....boo

They weren't listed at my costco either, but they had them!

citymama
04-16-2010, 01:06 PM
They weren't listed at my costco either, but they had them!

This was the case with all the Hanna Costco dresses - they were never listed at our area Costcos, but they ended up having loads of them anyway. I'm going to give it a few days and then check it out! If anyone has photos to share, that would be great. ;)

emschwar
04-16-2010, 01:10 PM
I can take pics of the 2 pairs I bought. I'll get them in a minute.

emschwar
04-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Here's the 2 pairs I got. IMO, the bugs were the cutest of the ones for boys. There were 2 for boys we didn't get - blue and white stripes and brightly colored jungle animals.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/4526323912_910c09a2f4.jpg

christiedavid3
04-16-2010, 01:50 PM
the bugs are adorable!!!!

I've never bought HA :hide:, what size is a 90?

emschwar
04-16-2010, 01:54 PM

90 is a size 3. 80 is 18-24m, according to the labels on the clothes at costco.

lchang25000
04-16-2010, 02:05 PM

It's better to go by your DC's height than age. Here is the HA sizing chart:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/sizingChart.asp

DS is 15 months and already wears a size 80 in the sleepers since he is tall. The striped sleepers are the softest. I only get stripes for him.

94bruin
04-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Just called Sunnyvale, CA. The person I spoke with said that currently, no one in the Bay Area carries them. :(

Also, my 14 mo old wears 80s. She's in cloth dipes, and the 70s are a bit too snug for her.

94bruin
04-16-2010, 04:08 PM

Where are you finding the "Women's Apparel" link? I'd love to see them online.

citymama
04-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Just called Sunnyvale, CA. The person I spoke with said that currently, no one in the Bay Area carries them. :(

Also, my 14 mo old wears 80s. She's in cloth dipes, and the 70s are a bit too snug for her.

Thanks - let me know if you find out about any Bay Area Costcos carrying zippers. IIRC, the dresses were in almost all the Bay Area Costcos, but only a week or two after the initial sightings at stores elsewhere. I think we should start seeing them here in a week or two.

ahisma
04-16-2010, 07:21 PM

The Plasmacars are $38.99.

Suebell
04-16-2010, 07:33 PM
The Plasmacars are $38.99.

Thank you! :D Might have to hit Costco this weekend!

DebbieJ
04-16-2010, 07:58 PM
No PJs in the Orland Park, IL, store as of this afternoon. They still had a few dresses left, though, and a whole bunch of Hartstrings dresses hanging up. I didn't ask if they'd be getting them in nor did I look for Plasma cars.

lchang25000
04-16-2010, 08:07 PM
None in SoCal right now where I'm at on vacay...at least the stores I checked online. I guess I have to go back home (Utah) before I can check them out in person at my local Costco that does have them in stock.

sarrahanne
04-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Not sure where you are in SoCal, but they're listed at the Inglewood store. Going to try to get there tomorrow myself.

Melanie
04-16-2010, 11:56 PM
We don't have them listed locally, but did anyone else see "Jona Michelle Petti-skirts" listed? I wonder what those are like!?

TwinFoxes
04-17-2010, 03:17 AM
We don't have them listed locally, but did anyone else see "Jona Michelle Petti-skirts" listed? I wonder what those are like!?

Very fluffy tu-tu like skirts. Or maybe more like short can-can skirts. They were softer than I expected. I almost got them but the girls looked a little taken aback by them! The skirts were multi-layered. They came in several different colors. Pink, purple, turquoise.

Who knew one midweek trip to Costco would be so exciting! :)

jvs195
04-17-2010, 08:13 AM
The zippers were not listed as being at my store, but they had them. (Chantilly VA) I passed on them. They were cute, the cotton was thin, but then I miss the cotton from the originals so much. They were incredibly slim and long. There is no way my DD could get into them (and she is not chubby). Made in Peru. I would pay this price for the ones they have online now, but not for these.

emschwar
04-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Do the jammies shrink a lot? Trying to decide what size to get...

BeachBum
04-17-2010, 11:16 AM
...They were cute, the cotton was thin, but then I miss the cotton from the originals so much.... They were incredibly slim and long. Made in Peru. I would pay this price for the ones they have online now, but not for these.

Is the cotton different than the other prints that HA does? I mean, I've always felt like the cotton on the prints was really different than on the stripes. You also feel like the sizing was different than "real" HA?
For $12 I'm going to give them a try regardless if I can find them. But I'm curious what you guys think about the quality/ differences.

emschwar--IME with the "real" HA, they do not shrink. I've got 3 kids with different body types. I always go by their size chart and have been pleased with the fit.

calebsmama03
04-17-2010, 01:11 PM
Where are you finding the "Women's Apparel" link? I'd love to see them online.

I'd love to know, too. I don't see a link for any apparel

citymama
04-17-2010, 01:36 PM
Is the cotton different than the other prints that HA does? I mean, I've always felt like the cotton on the prints was really different than on the stripes. You also feel like the sizing was different than "real" HA?
For $12 I'm going to give them a try regardless if I can find them. But I'm curious what you guys think about the quality/ differences.

emschwar--IME with the "real" HA, they do not shrink. I've got 3 kids with different body types. I always go by their size chart and have been pleased with the fit.

I would be surprised if the quality on these zippers is any different from retail Hanna. The 12 Hanna dresses sold at Costco were the same items/quality as Hanna retail - just different labels for Costco. Hanna LJs and zippers are all made in Peru, and BeachBum, you are right, the prints and stripes feel different at the best of times. Stripes are way, way softer over the long term; prints are generally a little rougher and tend to fade more. The new style zippers are more fitted and smaller than the old style ones they had through 2007 but emschwar, you're not going to find those on Hanna's website or retail stores. So you could pay more there, but the quality you get is going to be identical to Costco Hanna.

Which is what bewilders me about Hanna's marketing "strategy" with Costco - they seem to be just undercutting their own retail sales, at least with people like me who ordinarily shop at Hanna but are spending more of those dollars at Costco now! Go figure.

TwinFoxes
04-17-2010, 02:25 PM
I'd love to know, too. I don't see a link for any apparel

There aren't pics, just a list of "what's new".

I'm not an HA expert, a lot of their stuff is NMS. But we do have some of their zippered pjs. I didn't think the quality was all that different, but I didn't do a side by side comparison. The fit does seem the same. My girls are long and slender, and the pjs they got this past winter were 70s. They've grown, and the 80s I got at Costco look like they'll fit fine.

craftysierra
04-17-2010, 02:39 PM
My costco had them and they were not listed online! Yeah! But the baby is the only one that can bennefit :(

lchang25000
04-17-2010, 02:47 PM

I usually get the stripes for DS since they are so much softer than the prints. He does have 2 holiday print zipper sleepers that I got for only $10 each...I couldn't help getting them since they were so cheap! They haven't faded and still look like new after many washes, but I still prefer the stripes. The zipper sleepers do not shrink from my experience and I wash everything in warm and dry on low. DS is long and lean so these zipper sleepers fit him well. Plus, he's so cute in them!

Melanie
04-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Very fluffy tu-tu like skirts. Or maybe more like short can-can skirts. They were softer than I expected. I almost got them but the girls looked a little taken aback by them! The skirts were multi-layered. They came in several different colors. Pink, purple, turquoise.

Who knew one midweek trip to Costco would be so exciting! :)

Neat, thanks! Do you recall the price? Dd has some pettiskirts that I got for a deal, and people are often asking about them so I would love to have a place to send them that's not a boutique.

jvs195
04-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Neat, thanks! Do you recall the price? Dd has some pettiskirts that I got for a deal, and people are often asking about them so I would love to have a place to send them that's not a boutique.

They were $15.99 I think. Very poufy and bright.

maiaann
04-17-2010, 04:50 PM
I just got back from the Arvada, CO store. No Hanna zippers yet. I'll keep waiting!

WatchingThemGrow
04-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Thanks OP, and thanks Brittone2 for the tip to check our store! I grabbed um.... like 7 maybe. (some gifts)

Oddly, as I was reading this thread about sizing...DH said, "Do you think they are sized the same? DD had some very old 70 zippers, and everyone wore those. Then, she got 90 LJ's b/c I couldn't find any 80s for a steal.

Both DSs have super-long torso measurements, so DH was concerned about the 90 lasting much longer than the old dtyle 80 that he already has. We think they might be quite a bit longer and skinnier, but we'll have to see... I do have a new style HA original zipper in 70, plus a couple of the Costco 70's to compare tomorrow.

Whatever the case, they are 100x better than the ON and Gap pj's we have to break to fit over DS2's wrists. Drives.me.nuts.how tight they are.

ohiomom1121
04-18-2010, 04:24 PM
No jammies at my store (we didn't get the dresses either), but thanks to whoever said they have the pettiskirts. They are adorable...took DD yesterday and she picked out an aqua and purple one. I think $15.97 was an amazing price on them.

boltfam
04-18-2010, 05:24 PM
No jammies at my store (we didn't get the dresses either).

I'm there with you. Bummer, isn't it? I'm still hoping for the jammies.

BeachBum
04-18-2010, 08:25 PM
I stocked up today....
Thanks so much to the OP for letting me know they were there. My store had pink and white stripes and blue and white stripes and several prints.

FWIW, the quality and sizing looked totally typical if Hanna to me. I haven't washed them or put them on my kids yet, but these seem like regular first run Hanna zippers to me. YIPPEE!

lexie's mom
04-18-2010, 08:31 PM
I also hit the motherload at the Costco in Staten Island, NY today! They had tons of zippers: stripes, flower and butterfly pattern, flower pattern and more in a variety of sizes. THey even had one playdress that was pink and white striped!

Thanks OP for bringing this to our attention!

williams44
04-19-2010, 02:07 AM
Just wanted to let you know - the Alhambra Costco has them as soon as you walk through the door. They have about 4-6 different patterns. I think the Los Feliz one may have them now as well.

Aishe
04-19-2010, 02:12 AM
I was at Glendale (Los Feliz) yesterday and they didn't have them. One of the employees confirmed that they're listed on the website, but they don't actually have them in the store. Which does not seem like such a useful inventory system, but she did say to check back.

lilhilly
04-19-2010, 03:01 PM
They have them in Union, NJ -- pink/white stripe, blue/white stripe, and several prints. I got three pair of 90's for my almost 3 y/o DD. She wore a pair last night and they seem like regular quality Hannas to me. They won't last her too much longer, but for $11.99 (no tax on clothing in NJ), they're worth it to have for a little while and then pass along to my 18 m/o niece.

There were a few dresses left, all from the first batch (pretty polo). I haven't seen any of the Playing Favorites or East of the Sun dresses at the northern NJ Costcos -- has anyone else?

citymama
04-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Thanks OP, and thanks Brittone2 for the tip to check our store! I grabbed um.... like 7 maybe. (some gifts)

Oddly, as I was reading this thread about sizing...DH said, "Do you think they are sized the same? DD had some very old 70 zippers, and everyone wore those. Then, she got 90 LJ's b/c I couldn't find any 80s for a steal.

Both DSs have super-long torso measurements, so DH was concerned about the 90 lasting much longer than the old dtyle 80 that he already has. We think they might be quite a bit longer and skinnier, but we'll have to see... I do have a new style HA original zipper in 70, plus a couple of the Costco 70's to compare tomorrow.

Whatever the case, they are 100x better than the ON and Gap pj's we have to break to fit over DS2's wrists. Drives.me.nuts.how tight they are.

If I can't find any here, I might need to place an order with you!

Remind me again what size they were at what age in this new style? Not on your DS2, but maybe your more average sized DD! ;) IIRC, my DD wore the old-style 70s at around 10 months to a year. I'm thinking of maybe getting some 60s and 70s for the new baby? Sound right?

lchang25000
04-19-2010, 07:59 PM
Got 2 of the blue/white striped sleepers today, 1 in size 80 and 1 in size 90. As usual, they are soooo much softer and stretchier than the print ones. They seem like the same quality as the ones DS already has.

JMS
04-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Has anyone checked out King of Prussia yet? It's not listed online but it sounds like some locations are getting lucky anyway!

WatchingThemGrow
04-19-2010, 08:14 PM
If I can't find any here, I might need to place an order with you!

Remind me again what size they were at what age in this new style? Not on your DS2, but maybe your more average sized DD! ;) IIRC, my DD wore the old-style 70s at around 10 months to a year. I'm thinking of maybe getting some 60s and 70s for the new baby? Sound right?
I mean...why wouldn't you get every size?? She'll be every size, right? They say 70 is 9-18, 80 is 18-24, 90 is 3y, so I'd go by that if you're thinking she'll be avg. We're probably keeping the 90's only for DS2 to wear some this spring/fall and next winter on non-fleece nights. But yeah, a regular kid could prob. do 70s around 10mos., my 10mo is comfy in 80s and baggy 90's. :eek: Oh, we never had any newer style zippers until DS2 got one pair of 60's or 70's that he flew through.

A friend got me 5 $20 cash cards so I could go at my own leisure w/o making her meet me there during the Hanna hunts, hehe.

DebbieJ
04-19-2010, 08:23 PM
I picked up two "zippers" at Wally World yesterday for $5 each. When I washed them today I was shocked to discover they are organic cotton! $5!!!!! Faded Glory brand.

pinkflamingo
04-20-2010, 09:02 AM
Debbie-
were these the two piece pj sets or zippered ones at Walmart? Do they have feet?
thanks!

DebbieJ
04-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Debbie-
were these the two piece pj sets or zippered ones at Walmart? Do they have feet?
thanks!

Zippered one piece with feet--in the infant section. I bought size 9 months. Most were stripes.

lchang25000
04-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Looks like people are starting to sell the Costco HA sleepers on Ebay. Just a matter of time before it happened just like the dresses. I'm pretty sure this is one of them since it looks exactly like the one I bought. It's going for almost $20 (not including shipping)!!! The seller has another Costco HA sleeper listed also.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=130384210498&Category=57847&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2

Tenasparkl
04-22-2010, 07:44 PM
I was at Glendale (Los Feliz) yesterday and they didn't have them. One of the employees confirmed that they're listed on the website, but they don't actually have them in the store. Which does not seem like such a useful inventory system, but she did say to check back.

They have them now but very few. They didn't have any 90s left at all. I bought what they had left for girls in 80s.

jenfromnj
04-22-2010, 10:43 PM
There were a few dresses left, all from the first batch (pretty polo). I haven't seen any of the Playing Favorites or East of the Sun dresses at the northern NJ Costcos -- has anyone else?

I have been to the Costcos in both Wayne and Hackensack in the past week or so, and haven't seen any dresses at either location (though they both had some of the PJs).

essnce629
04-23-2010, 12:38 AM
The Van Nuys Costco in Los Angeles had a bunch. I got 4 pairs in size 80. DS2 is wearing his first pair right now!

citymama
04-23-2010, 02:48 AM
I mean...why wouldn't you get every size?? She'll be every size, right? They say 70 is 9-18, 80 is 18-24, 90 is 3y, so I'd go by that if you're thinking she'll be avg. We're probably keeping the 90's only for DS2 to wear some this spring/fall and next winter on non-fleece nights. But yeah, a regular kid could prob. do 70s around 10mos., my 10mo is comfy in 80s and baggy 90's. :eek: Oh, we never had any newer style zippers until DS2 got one pair of 60's or 70's that he flew through.

Yes, good points my dear! Although to be honest, once you get into 90s and potty trained kids (fingers crossed - DD was 2 in 90s and PTed), I'm not so into the zippers. So I'll probably get 60-70-80 if I can find any in the Bay Area.

pinkflamingo
04-23-2010, 02:10 PM
grr, I called my costco and they do not have them. seems silly that some stores get them and some don't. Anyone pick up any extras they do not want (girls)?
I did pick up the footed striped organic ones at Walmart this morning and I was very impressed. very soft, nice quality zipper with lots of reinforced seams and padding, and only $3 on clearance. Problem is they only had up to 3-6 months. I was hoping to stock up on bigger sizes. oh well. they are nice and DD is happily sleeping in it this afternoon... it washed up nicely!

94bruin
04-24-2010, 12:31 PM
grr, I called my costco and they do not have them. seems silly that some stores get them and some don't. Anyone pick up any extras they do not want (girls)?

I'm of the mindset that the merchandise will get here later, rather than sooner. At least that's what I hope!

WatchingThemGrow
04-24-2010, 01:43 PM
once you get into 90s and potty trained kids (fingers crossed - DD was 2 in 90s and PTed), I'm not so into the zippers. So I'll probably get 60-70-80 if I can find any in the Bay Area.
True. DD did PT while in 90s. Brothers...probably not so much... esp. for DS2!

lchang25000
04-24-2010, 01:46 PM
deleted..duplicate

lchang25000
04-24-2010, 01:48 PM
Looks like I won't have to worry about potty training DS before he wears all the 90s I have. DS must have had a growth spurt recently since he fits perfectly in the 80s now with no room for growth and he's only 15 months. Don't think he'll be potty training anytime soon so all the 90s I have (9 pairs so far!) will be put to good use and soon! I'm soooo tempted to get a couple more pairs since they're so cheap, but I prob won't since he has so many already.

lchang25000
05-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Just stopped by Costco and now they have even more prints/striped zippers for both baby boys and girls. I was VERY tempted!

maybeebaby08
05-07-2010, 08:04 PM
They had the HA pj's at the Danvers, MA Costco yesterday. They also had the Kirkland Brand Short Sleeve/Short 2 piece pajamas for 11.99. I think they are new because I've only ever seen the long sleeved ones. This is a good alternate for the bigger sizes summer pjs.

DebbieJ
05-07-2010, 08:20 PM
They had the HA pj's at the Danvers, MA Costco yesterday. They also had the Kirkland Brand Short Sleeve/Short 2 piece pajamas for 11.99. I think they are new because I've only ever seen the long sleeved ones. This is a good alternate for the bigger sizes summer pjs.

:yeahthat: Same at Orland Park, IL. No sign of HA. We loved the Kirkland long sleeve ones this winter, so I picked up two pair of the short ones.

WatchingThemGrow
05-07-2010, 09:27 PM
:yeahthat: Same at Orland Park, IL. No sign of HA. We loved the Kirkland long sleeve ones this winter, so I picked up two pair of the short ones.
How does those run..TTS or do you have to size up?

lchang25000
05-07-2010, 11:04 PM
I saw those Kirkland ones today also, but there were only printed tops with printed or solid colored bottoms and not very soft or stretchy to me so I passed. I think you would really have to size up to get a comfy fit.

ElspethCordelia
05-14-2010, 10:02 PM
My mom picked one up for me at the Grandville, MI location. It's a jungle animal print.

jerigirl
05-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Anybody else see the Kirkland shorts/ss sets? I would be interested in your opinion on how they compare to the long sleeve sets from last fall.

Jacksmommy2b
05-16-2010, 01:06 AM
Has anyone checked out King of Prussia yet? It's not listed online but it sounds like some locations are getting lucky anyway!

I was just there yesterday and they had a ton of the sleepers - Boy and girl in a bunch of stripes/prints.

They also had a bunch of the dresses on another table, mainly in the HA equiv. of 3T.

ahisma
05-16-2010, 01:10 AM
Zips are at the Kentwood, MI location as well. I saw the Kirkland ones as well but decided to pass on them. I hadn't noticed them in the winter though so I didn't make that comparison.

citymama
05-16-2010, 01:23 AM
Any Bay Area moms see them yet?

brgnmom
05-16-2010, 09:16 AM
I saw the sleepers at my local costco, and they are very cute and look like great quality for a reasonable price. I told my DH about them and he was excited too, since he know that my DS loves wearing his hanna short johns and long johns. ;) I bought the jungle animal print one for DC2 on the way -- it looks unisex and we're not finding out baby's gender until a few weeks from now. I also got one for my DS, although the 90 is a bit too snug on him and he is potty-trained.

My parents and in-laws live in the south bay area, and we'll be visiting and staying with them for a week or two next month while we wait for our things to get shipped to Southern CA. I plan on checking out the Mtn View (or Sunnyvale?) Costco and will post an update... citymama, you'll probably hear from another local bbb mom before mid-June. :) Congratulations on your newborn!!

maybeebaby08
05-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Anybody else see the Kirkland shorts/ss sets? I would be interested in your opinion on how they compare to the long sleeve sets from last fall.

They definitely are not as soft, but they are a nice thick cotton. I didn't buy the winter ones, I usually size up on DD pj's so right now her gymbo gymmies are 3T(and definitely big on her), and I would have bought a 2T in the Kirkland because they looked like that would be a good fit for her.

Aishe
05-16-2010, 01:33 PM
If anyone in SoCal is still looking, Burbank has lots of sizes left. I was actually able to find 80s and 90s.

melonkelli
05-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Saw them in Sunnyvale yesterday -- only the smaller sizes.

smiles33
05-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Just bought 2 zippers from my East Bay (of the SF area) Costco! Definitely thinner quality than my old zippers (5+ years old) but decent enough for $11.99.

citymama
06-01-2010, 06:45 AM
Just bought 2 zippers in the most adorable prints (pink
and multi colored mod dots and dark and light pink stripes) in sz 60 and 70. A cousin sent 2 zippers (pink/white stripes and a floral print) in sz 50 as a baby present, so I think we have our zipper fix for now! I have saved DD's old style zippers in sz 70 and 80 for the baby to re use - at which point it's time for LJs anyway! I had heard Hanna was taking some of the zippers back from Costco to replenish its dwindling inventory, so I was glad to find some still left at Costco in the sizes and prints I wanted.

WatchingThemGrow
06-01-2010, 06:56 AM
Just bought 2 zippers in the most adorable prints (pink
and multi colored mod dots and dark and light pink stripes) in sz 60 and 70. A cousin sent 2 zippers (pink/white stripes and a floral print) in sz 50 as a baby present, so I think we have our zipper fix for now! I have saved DD's old style zippers in sz 70 and 80 for the baby to re use - at which point it's time for LJs anyway! I had heard Hanna was taking some of the zippers back from Costco to replenish its dwindling inventory, so I was glad to find some still left at Costco in the sizes and prints I wanted.
Glad you found some! I'm returning 2 90's, but gifting all the others in the coming weeks! Babies everywhere this spring. How does that happen?

pinkflamingo
06-01-2010, 09:58 AM
I found some yesterday- very cute. Got 3 in size 70 and 3 in size 80. :) LOVE THEM!

scrooks
06-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Ok I'm super late on this but our Costco has not had anything hanna (I REALLY was jealous of the dresses that people were getting) but had the zippers today! :cheerleader1: I got 2 in size 80 for ds! We don't go we often but I had never seen them there before. Hopefully they will start getting more Hanna stuff!

boltfam
06-23-2010, 12:05 AM
Ok I'm super late on this but our Costco has not had anything hanna (I REALLY was jealous of the dresses that people were getting) but had the zippers today! :cheerleader1: I got 2 in size 80 for ds! We don't go we often but I had never seen them there before. Hopefully they will start getting more Hanna stuff!

I have been meaning to come and post the same thing. I picked up a zipper last week and it took all my willpower to stop at one! I'm so excited my Costco FINALLY has some Hanna!

new_mom_mry
06-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Can someone post a link to what these pajamas look like on the Hannah Andersson website? Do they at all come in infant sizes or are they mainly for toddlers and older kids? I am trying to figure out whether or not to make a trip to Costco that carries them (40 min away), and I've never seen these pj's before :)

daisymommy
06-23-2010, 12:17 PM
http://www.hannaandersson.com/category.asp?id=baby_sleepwear&cm_re=BOS%202010-_-Mouse%20Over%20Navigation-_-Baby%20Sleepwear

They go from 0-3 months up to 3T.

Just different prints in Costco (I think last years prints).

lchang25000
06-23-2010, 12:23 PM
just different prints in Costco (I think last years prints).

I think they're special make for Costco. Don't remember seeing those prints last year.

new_mom_mry
06-23-2010, 12:34 PM
thank you! looks like I am going to Costco then after all :)