PDA

View Full Version : A Shout out for Fairy & FairyMade!

Twoboos
04-15-2010, 09:58 PM
I was wearing my fabulous breast cancer bracelet this weekend and was reminded of the great bracelets she makes at www.fairymade.net.

I think I am getting a "Signature Fairy" with either the Mom or Baby Feet charm for my SIL's first Mother's Day. Or maybe a monogram charm w/the baby's initial. I will probably not be able to decide. <sigh>

They would be great for First Communions or Graduations, too.

(I probably sound like an ad, but I really love that BC bracelet!! And want more opportunities to buy more. Oh, wait - I could always buy for ME! :)

bubbaray
04-15-2010, 10:03 PM
I have the signature Fairy and its beautiful! :)

boolady
04-15-2010, 10:04 PM
I guess I have my head you-know-where, but I didn't know Fairy had a whole website and items other than the breast cancer bracelets. Beautiful!

Fairy
04-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Wow! Thank you thank you thank you!!! You are awesome for posting this, Twoboos. I'm so glad you guys love your bracelets! I really need to update my site with my newer stuff. You've just given me some incentive :kisscheek:

arivecchi
04-16-2010, 08:24 AM
I had no idea! Beautiful stuff!

wellyes
04-16-2010, 09:16 AM
I still love my BBB bracelet but I don't wear it as often as I'd like since DD commandeers it whenever she sees it on me :)

Twoboos
04-16-2010, 09:43 AM
I really need to update my site with my newer stuff. You've just given me some incentive :kisscheek:

Ummm, newer stuff? You're giving me incentive to part with my money... Bring it on!! :cheerleader1:

salsah
04-16-2010, 01:29 PM
I still love my BBB bracelet but I don't wear it as often as I'd like since DD commandeers it whenever she sees it on me :)

there is a bbb bracelet?

Fairy
04-16-2010, 03:21 PM
I really have no excuse at the moment. DH is home, outside playing with DS, then they're going up to give DS a bath, it's my day off, and I got to sleep in today. So ... I think I have nothing standing in my way, here. How is that possible?! Ok, off to make some updates. Can't promise it will be done quickly, but I'm starting!

Thank you again, all of you, for all the kind words, you all rock!

Fairy :grouphug:

mommylamb
04-16-2010, 03:43 PM
I want to see the BBB bracelet!

elektra
04-16-2010, 03:51 PM
there is a bbb bracelet?

Yes! Well it was a special thing that Fairy did to raise money for breast cancer research.
It looks kind of like this one:
http://www.fairymade.net/catalog.3.html and also included a charm with the breast cancer ribbon.
I loved how it was definitely in support of the breast cancer research with the ribbon charm and pink bead, but the pink factor was subtle and it is just a beautiful piece of jewelry.

arivecchi
04-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Here's the bracelet thread:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=334118&highlight=bbb+identifier

jerigirl
04-16-2010, 05:34 PM
I still wear my BBB bracelet everyday. Love it! I have gotten several compliments on it. I need to check out her site again.

salsah
04-16-2010, 05:48 PM
i love it.