PDA

View Full Version : ISO Deal on Keurig

3isthelimit
04-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Anyone seen any great deals on a Keurig??
I just told hubby last night how I've been lusting after one, and he said Mother's Day is coming up!! :wink2: Yay!! But, the bargain hunter in me does not want him to go out and pay full retail!!

Thanks!

lowrioh
04-16-2010, 10:46 AM
You can often get a really good price on Keurigs at Kohls. I got one for a friend when they had one of their 30% off with Kohls charge and free shipping coupons. I think it worked out to below $100 for one of the higher end models.

Zaney
04-16-2010, 12:20 PM
I agree with PP Kohls is good, also BJ's, They usually have them as the same price as like Bed Bath and Beyond, but they come with like 100 free K cups. Also BBB is good if you use a 20% coupon.

mytwosons
04-16-2010, 01:14 PM
I saw on Slick Deals last week that some BB&B were clearancing the mini for about 50% off because the new version was just released. I bet others stores will also be clearancing them out once the new version arrives.

cbscherer
04-16-2010, 06:56 PM
You can often get a really good price on Keurigs at Kohls. I got one for a friend when they had one of their 30% off with Kohls charge and free shipping coupons. I think it worked out to below $100 for one of the higher end models.

Agree about kohls. I bought mine using the 30 percent off coupon in conjunction with Kohls cash. not sure when that combo is happening again, but definitely a good deal if you can wait. and i LOVE my keurig