PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find Spring stickers?

MMEand1
04-16-2010, 03:01 PM
My DD came home with a note saying that she has to bring in Spring Stickers for some project the class will be working on. My DH and I went around to 6 different stores today looking for Spring stickers and the only thing we found that even remotely resembles that would the some foam stickers in the shapes of bugs, butterflies and flowers from Michaels. I am at a loss for where to find these elusive things! I found some scrapbooking stickers, but cannot afford $3-7 for 4-10 stickers on a page.

Any ideas?

bubbaray
04-16-2010, 03:02 PM
the foam stickers sound fine to me.

JTsMom
04-16-2010, 03:05 PM
:yeahthat:

sail731
04-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Did you check dollar stores or a Walmart type store. I've seen a lot of Springy stickers (bugs, flowers, sun,, etc.) for reward charts.

DrSally
04-16-2010, 04:33 PM
I was just looking for stickers today and found some flower stickers in the scrapbooking section at Target. I was expecting to see more. I might check Michaels or Joann's?

ETA: I think the foam ones sound fine. The ones I found at Target were 1 sheet for $1.

MMEand1
04-17-2010, 12:21 AM
Sorry, I should have mentioned the stores we looked at. We went to Target, Michales, The Party Store, the Dollar store, Books-a-Million, and Hobby Lobby.

My DH brought the stickers to the school when he picked up the kids and asked the teacher if they would do and she said they would be fine. Thanks for all the suggestions!! I hope we get an easy assignment next time!!