PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy 50% off for first 50 people today!

Babymakes3
04-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Did anyone else take advantage of this deal?!
I was there and in line by 9:15 for a 10 am opening. I was #15 thru the door and spent an hour and 15 minutes in there shopping. My total was $208 which was reduced to $104! I shopped for myself and 19 month DS, sports bras were $5 or less, workout tanks & shorts were $6, shorts were $12 and obviously DS's stuff was super cheap! I am for sure doing it next time too!

neeleymartin
04-16-2010, 09:09 PM
Did anyone else take advantage of this deal?!
I was there and in line by 9:15 for a 10 am opening. I was #15 thru the door and spent an hour and 15 minutes in there shopping. My total was $208 which was reduced to $104! I shopped for myself and 19 month DS, sports bras were $5 or less, workout tanks & shorts were $6, shorts were $12 and obviously DS's stuff was super cheap! I am for sure doing it next time too!

i went too. i got there at 7:30 for a 9am opening. i was #1 and my bro was #2.

i was slightly disappointed. i feel like the prices were more full price than usual. they didn't have as many special prices going on, aside from the 50% off. i felt like i actual saved about 20-30% when all was said and done.

i probably won't go crazy about it next year.

Ladybug47
04-16-2010, 10:36 PM
I made it in the first 50, too. I basically bought all the baby clothes I was interested in in two different sizes and then tried them on my son when we got home, and I'll be returning more than half of what I bought. Shopping with my son is pretty difficult, so I usually have to just grab-and-go. The 50% off deal helped in that I knew I could over-buy and then figure it all out when I got home and had time to think things over and organize what he needs for summer clothes. I'm glad I did it that way, too, because a lot of the things I was sure would fit him just didn't work out, so I'm going to end up keeping a fair mix of the two sizes!

eac
04-17-2010, 04:25 PM
got to my old navy at 9:30 for a 10am opening.

emily_gracesmama
04-18-2010, 12:13 PM
I did it to, got there around five before 9 and was in the 40's of the first 50, thought the store opened at 9, but it was 9:30. They did not enforce the must fit in the bag rule and a ton of people were having their friends meet them and they were buying like $800 worth of stuff and paying $400. I ended up spending around $200. The mix and match collection ended up being great, outfits for $5, great stuff to get ruined at camp and not worry about it!

ang79
04-19-2010, 11:04 PM
I got there a bit before 9 and the line was huge. A couple of people in line in front of me said that it seemed like people brought friends and since they only count the cardholder with the coupon that we were probably still good. Managed to contain and entertain my two toddlers til the store opened at 9:30 and I was number 50! I headed straight to the kids clearance section and between the clearance items and some sale items (shorts, tees, and tanks 2 for $10) I got a good amount of stuff. I totaled it all up when I got home and it equaled out to about $3.50 per item. I had wanted to get some jeans and capris for myself but the checkout line was pretty long and my girls were getting very restless, so I checked out. Between this sale and the 50% off clearance sale they had in Jan., my oldest toddler has her wardrobe for the next year! :)

chlobo
04-20-2010, 08:01 AM
Was this just for cardholders? How did you find out about it?

iowavb
04-20-2010, 09:20 AM
I went about 45 min before opening and was somewhere in the middle of the pack. I stocked up on summer clothes for DD and DS and got some workout clothes and shorts for me. After returns I spent around $200, but we got a TON of stuff!

eac
04-20-2010, 10:50 AM
only for cardholders --- there was a little note thingy in the last credit card bill - I assume gap/BR cardholders could have also taken advantage of it. had to show your card to get the 50% off band. they did the first one ever this fall -- assuming it will be a 2x/year thing

June Mommy2
04-20-2010, 10:56 AM
I went this time and when they did it a few months ago as well. I just got some basics for my DH and DS, and a few things for me. My best buy IMO was Lego Rock Band for the Wii for $9.xx! The lady in front of me SPENT over $600 (and that was 50% off!) She had an entire buggy plus 3 or 4 more bags full.

Babymakes3
04-20-2010, 01:41 PM
I went this time and when they did it a few months ago as well. I just got some basics for my DH and DS, and a few things for me. My best buy IMO was Lego Rock Band for the Wii for $9.xx! The lady in front of me SPENT over $600 (and that was 50% off!) She had an entire buggy plus 3 or 4 more bags full.

The lady in front of me spent $478 after the 50% discount! There were people there that didn't have any kids with them but had brought strollers just to hold all their stuff!