PDA

View Full Version : Canadians: good online contact sellers?

MontrealMum
04-16-2010, 11:23 PM
Any Canadians here have the info for an online - Canadian - site that sells contacts? I placed an order a few days ago with Clearly Contacts (in BC), and they're telling me that all or part of my order (as if it's any good w/o contacts for both eyes!) will be backordered until May 6th, that's after saying it will be backordered until late April. This is just too freakin' long, and I worry that it will be further delayed since I've gotten 2 email since the order about backordering. I've never had a stocking problem with them before. I don't order them from the doc's office because they cost so much more $$$.

It's my understanding that you can't order from the US sites if you're in Canada, but it's been awhile since I've checked. Or if you don't want your doc to call in the Rx (I just enter the info off my previous box, don't want to mess around with lots of calls and hassles about why I'm not ordering from them). But if you know of a US site that I can order from, that info is welcome too. :)

TIA!

MontrealMum
04-17-2010, 10:34 AM
Bumping :BUMP:

bubbaray
04-17-2010, 10:37 AM
I always get mine from my optometrist, his prices are pretty close to Clearly Contacts.