PDA

View Full Version : Superyard XT $50.54 and FS

catpagmo
04-17-2010, 11:41 AM
at amazon. I've been looking at these, and I think this is a good deal. My little guy is crawling everywhere, so this may come in handy. Still trying to find a good deal on the extension kit, though.

http://www.amazon.com/North-States-Superyard-Gate-Play/dp/B00020L78M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1271518753&sr=8-1

SammyeGail
04-17-2010, 03:01 PM
These things are great, we were lucky to find 2 sets pre-owned, but the 2 hour drive, taking them to a car wash then more scrubbing at home was worth it I guess, lol.

I loved these for putting the boys in them when they were younger and later I wrapped them around the TV stand when they were pulling up and walking.

Wish you lived near me, ours are just sitting in the garage!

indigo99
04-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Where in TN are you? I might live near you ;)
Mine isn't crawling yet and doesn't seem inclined to. He's perfectly happy just sitting still, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to need one of these eventually. Again, it's one of those things that I should buy while it's on sale, but I hate to when I don't absolutely KNOW that I need it.

SammyeGail
04-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Where in TN are you? I might live near you ;)
Mine isn't crawling yet and doesn't seem inclined to. He's perfectly happy just sitting still, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to need one of these eventually. Again, it's one of those things that I should buy while it's on sale, but I hate to when I don't absolutely KNOW that I need it.

I'll PM you!