PDA

View Full Version : 20% off Hanna Andersson

ahrimie
04-17-2010, 05:12 PM
I was just checking online for the training unders because DD seems ready!! Good news, a lot of items are already 20% off!

Anyone know if there is a FS code?

jeno
04-17-2010, 05:36 PM
xxxxxxx

WatchingThemGrow
04-17-2010, 09:34 PM
lchang said she saw them on Yahoo last week, and I've found them twice since then on yahoo, once on aol. It's a good deal w/FS, then going through ebates to open a new window, then getting 20% off. DS looks cute in his new Hannas.

citymama
04-18-2010, 01:45 AM
And the outlets have 20% off on all the "very gud" items which are still full price online. But no free shipping!

jvs195
04-18-2010, 08:36 AM
The 20% off $100+ and F/S link is in Mr. Rebates, Ebates and Upromise. Probably more, but those are the ones I check.

lchang25000
04-18-2010, 06:48 PM
lchang said she saw them on Yahoo last week, and I've found them twice since then on yahoo, once on aol. It's a good deal w/FS, then going through ebates to open a new window, then getting 20% off. DS looks cute in his new Hannas.

What things did you end up getting for DS?

WatchingThemGrow
04-18-2010, 06:58 PM
What things did you end up getting for DS?
weathered blue polo, tan comfort shorts
striped polo in blue, green, tan, plus tan beach pants
green waves/sun tee plus blue jersey cargo shorts
blue multistriped s/s tee, plus navy sweatshorts

plus sunglasses (LOVE them)
goggles for all (prob. going back, getting aquaspheres instead)
soft tiered top in red/pink for DD, plus red bike shorts

and probably some other odds/ends. He may have too much, but it looks like these may be the only "first owner" clothes DS1 has this summer, lol.
DS2 got nothing. How 'bout you?

lchang25000
04-19-2010, 10:40 AM
weathered blue polo, tan comfort shorts
striped polo in blue, green, tan, plus tan beach pants
green waves/sun tee plus blue jersey cargo shorts
blue multistriped s/s tee, plus navy sweatshorts

plus sunglasses (LOVE them)
goggles for all (prob. going back, getting aquaspheres instead)
soft tiered top in red/pink for DD, plus red bike shorts

and probably some other odds/ends. He may have too much, but it looks like these may be the only "first owner" clothes DS1 has this summer, lol.
DS2 got nothing. How 'bout you?

Wow...sounds like great stuff! I haven't bought anything for DS this spring. He already has way too much clothing for the rest of the year. I'l prob. just wait for the outlet sales at the end of the season when everything is an additional 40-50% off. They always seem to have sales all the time and plenty in stock.

arivecchi
04-21-2010, 08:43 PM
So no FS unless you get over $100?

viba424
04-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Update - I couldnt get FS to work but I got it...nevermind. Do you always try to hit $100, or just get what youre gonna get and pay shipping?

WatchingThemGrow
04-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Do you always try to hit $100, or just get what youre gonna get and pay shipping?
When I called about getting FS when I accidentally turned in my online FS card with a return to a store, the CS agent laughed at my request, "Ummmm.... we can't just give you FS. You've gotten FS the last 6 orders you've placed!" Apparently, I always spend at least $100. But, if I'm trying something for me, something for DSs, something for DD, that's easy to do.