PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get a Diapers.com registry coupon?

dukie41181
04-17-2010, 10:17 PM
I've heard people are getting a 10% off coupon from diapers.com to purchase something off their registry. Has anyone gotten one of these? Would anyone like to share? I would like a 10% coupon but am not a new customer so don't qualify for most coupon codes.

Thanks for your help!

citymama
04-18-2010, 01:39 AM
I created a registry on diapers.com but did not get any kind of 10% coupon. That would be nice - let me know if you get one!

poohbear
04-18-2010, 09:17 AM
I've heard people are getting a 10% off coupon from diapers.com to purchase something off their registry. Has anyone gotten one of these? Would anyone like to share? I would like a 10% coupon but am not a new customer so don't qualify for most coupon codes.

Thanks for your help!

I would call cs and ask how it works. Their cs is AWESOME - I'm sure they could explain it to you. Just tell them you would like to create a registry and you would like to know how the 10% completion coupon works (if that's what it is).
And I've noticed they've been better about offering discounts to returning customers lately....

tmphilo
04-19-2010, 11:33 AM
Here is a code...I received an e-mail for friends and family to purchase off the registry for 10% off one item - APRILBABY10. It looks like it's only good in April and excludes diapers, wipes, formula, baby food and gift certificates. Hope this helps!

satchnbucky
04-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Here is a code...I received an e-mail for friends and family to purchase off the registry for 10% off one item - APRILBABY10. It looks like it's only good in April and excludes diapers, wipes, formula, baby food and gift certificates. Hope this helps!

This is great - works on normally excluded brands (but not on price adjusted items) and for returning customers. Thanks! :)