PDA

View Full Version : Well, DH is out of town...

catpagmo
04-18-2010, 12:39 AM
and I thought it would be awful. But actually, today was a really great day with the kids, and the most amazing thing EVER happened....

Nobody cried today!!! Not even me! :)

elliput
04-18-2010, 12:42 AM
:cheerleader1: Hooray for a good day and no crying!

jgenie
04-18-2010, 01:15 AM
Congrats!! It's a great feeling when you realize you CAN do it on your own!!

elektra
04-18-2010, 02:19 AM
Nice!!!!!!!

mom2binsd
04-18-2010, 10:35 AM
I find when DH goes out of town we stay on schedule a little more, and there isn't a second adult for the kids to ask 'can I do x?', plus Dh is a slob so my house stays clean.

He doesn't go away often, we miss him, but the kids think it's neat talking to him when he's in a hotel and he usually brings something home for them.

KrisM
04-18-2010, 10:39 AM
I find when DH goes out of town we stay on schedule a little more, and there isn't a second adult for the kids to ask 'can I do x?', plus Dh is a slob so my house stays clean.

:yeahthat:

I know that I can take all 3 out to a restaurant and they'll behave better with just me than with both of us. They go to bed easier with just me, too. I don't know what it is, but I often find it easier when he's not here.

KrisM
04-18-2010, 10:40 AM
and I thought it would be awful. But actually, today was a really great day with the kids, and the most amazing thing EVER happened....

Nobody cried today!!! Not even me! :)

Yea for good days!

catpagmo
04-18-2010, 10:58 AM
And we're back....

Today we seem to be back to "normal". DD just fell on the baby.....and there is lots of crying.

I knew it was too good to last. Sigh.

Tomorrow is another day, though, right?

salsah
04-18-2010, 01:44 PM

:yeahthat: that is us exactly. it is often easier when he is not here.

salsah
04-18-2010, 01:47 PM
And we're back....

Today we seem to be back to "normal". DD just fell on the baby.....and there is lots of crying.

I knew it was too good to last. Sigh.

Tomorrow is another day, though, right?

there will always be crying. don't stress it.

hope your day gets better.