PDA

View Full Version : Boden Experts - Return Shipping Question

fattytuna
04-18-2010, 03:00 PM
I haven't returned sale items lately - Have they changed their return shipping policy on sale items even if you use a free shipping/free return shipping coupon during purchase? I could have sworn some time ago (and this was when everything is still in UK size on the bodenusa.com website) I used a % off with free shipping/free return shipping code on some sale items (% not applicable), then returned a couple of items for free. I just got my girlfriend into Boden and she said now they charge return shipping for sale items?

WatchingThemGrow
04-18-2010, 03:14 PM
I returned stuff bought with a 20% off code yesterday and the tag said FS/FR. I guess you're asking about SALE stuff, though, which may be different.

ETA: def. not an expert here- just a novice, but I looove my new crinkle dress and scoopneck T

viba424
04-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Ive been able to return stuff from the sale section this month and still get the free shipping/free returns, even though there was no full price stuff in my order.

boltfam
04-18-2010, 05:36 PM
I would call and ask. I got charged for FR shipping at one point but called since it was FS/FR when I ordered, and they credited my account.

maiaann
04-18-2010, 05:55 PM
I returned stuff bought with a 20% off code yesterday and the tag said FS/FR. I guess you're asking about SALE stuff, though, which may be different.

ETA: def. not an expert here- just a novice, but I looove my new crinkle dress and scoopneck T

What crinkle dress did you get? I've been trying to find some new dresses for myself!

WatchingThemGrow
04-18-2010, 07:03 PM
What crinkle dress did you get? I've been trying to find some new dresses for myself!
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Dresses/Knee-Length-Dresses/WH201/Womens-Crinkle-Jersey-Dress.html in blue with green little things. DS1 said (in his 2yo voice) "Mommy, your dress is beautiful."

fattytuna
04-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Thanks, ladies - I'll have my friend call and ask.

citymama
04-19-2010, 04:27 PM
If you have one of the free returns labels you can use it to return anything without paying for returns. Do you have one from another order that you can use to return your sale items? The only problem is they have a pretty short time limit on returning sale items (7 days I think).

viba424
04-19-2010, 11:00 PM
Have you ever returned anything after washing it? Ive never tried, but have an item that got annoyingly short even though I followed the washing instructions. Boden said I could. Or could I just rebuy it now and return the other one so its faster?