PDA

View Full Version : Diapers.com Price Match Question

becca_g
04-18-2010, 06:37 PM
I called diapers.com today for a price match, and they added a coupon for the item to my online account to create the price match.

Do I have to purchase the item and use the coupon within a certain amount of time? The same item on the competitor website used for the price match is only on sale through today ... does that mean the diapers.com price match is only good through today as well?

I would like a little more time to decide whether or not I want to purchase this item (a stroller).

Thanks!

ucsf_med
04-18-2010, 08:32 PM
you have 72 hours to use the coupon

satchnbucky
04-18-2010, 09:55 PM
you have 72 hours to use the coupon
:yeahthat:
You can check the expiration by going to "my account" then "manufacturer's coupons" - it will show you the date that the price match expires as well as how much it is for.
HTH!
Which stroller did you decide on BTW?

becca_g
04-18-2010, 10:52 PM
:yeahthat:
You can check the expiration by going to "my account" then "manufacturer's coupons" - it will show you the date that the price match expires as well as how much it is for.
HTH!
Which stroller did you decide on BTW?

Thanks! I was able to confirm that I have until 4/21 to decide.

2010 BJCE Red Sport ... I think :) $265 after the price matching, coupon codes, and Bing you suggested. Good deal???

DH loves the *idea* of the larger tires on the BJ Summit XC since he's an off-road junkie (when it comes to vehicles). Not sure we really need 16" stroller tires for our purposes ... mainly walking very hilly sidewalks and occasional gravel/dirt trails (no jogging). We're both medium height, so I don't know that the fixed handlebar would be a big issue.

Chose the 2010 BJCE over the 2009 because of the new foam tires. Would prefer air tires for smoother ride but want to avoid the hassle of airing up tires and worrying about flats.

99% sure I want to go with the 2010 BJCE but haven't completely given up on the Summit XC :)

Haven't seen either in person, which is making my decision harder. Will see if I can find time to try them out in the next couple of days.

Thanks for all your help!

satchnbucky
04-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Thanks! I was able to confirm that I have until 4/21 to decide.

2010 BJCE Red Sport ... I think :) $265 after the price matching, coupon codes, and Bing you suggested. Good deal???

DH loves the *idea* of the larger tires on the BJ Summit XC since he's an off-road junkie (when it comes to vehicles). Not sure we really need 16" stroller tires for our purposes ... mainly walking very hilly sidewalks and occasional gravel/dirt trails (no jogging). We're both medium height, so I don't know that the fixed handlebar would be a big issue.

Chose the 2010 BJCE over the 2009 because of the new foam tires. Would prefer air tires for smoother ride but want to avoid the hassle of airing up tires and worrying about flats.

99% sure I want to go with the 2010 BJCE but haven't completely given up on the Summit XC :)

Haven't seen either in person, which is making my decision harder. Will see if I can find time to try them out in the next couple of days.

Thanks for all your help!

Um... a 2010 BJCE for a little more than a BJCM, yeah, I'd say that's a good deal! You'll probably eventually be able to sell it for close to what you paid! Glad all the tricks worked for you! If you haven't ordered before you can get that parenting rebate too and use a referral code - that gets you another $20 unless you already factored those in. I have the link somewhere for the rebate if you need it.... :)

I think Buy Buy Baby carries both - can you get there? Sounds like the BJCE will fit the bill - I hear ya on DH - mine fancies himself a jogger too. And yet our jogger sits in the garage most of the time. Ha ha...

becca_g
04-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Glad all the tricks worked for you! If you haven't ordered before you can get that parenting rebate too and use a referral code - that gets you another $20 unless you already factored those in. I have the link somewhere for the rebate if you need it....

To get to $265 (from $400):
Price match $340
10% off stroller (first purchase)
$10 off diapers (TRYUS10, first purchase) [didn't include this when I calculated the $265]
10% Bing cashback
$10 Parenting Magazine rebate

Is there anything I'm missing?
Couldn't get a referral code to work at same time as TRYUS10.

lowrioh
04-19-2010, 09:03 AM
FYI
Be very careful when you combine the purchase of the stroller with a diaper purchase and Bing. Stroller cashback is 10% but the diapers cashback is 3%. I've heard of some people initially getting only 3% on the entire purchase and I'm not sure that they were able to get it resolved. You should take a screen shot of the bing search page that shows the stroller at 10% CB and save it just in case there is a problem.