PDA

View Full Version : Reusable Bags code (KKs and more)

Melaine
04-18-2010, 09:12 PM
Just got this email:

In celebration of the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day, we've put hundreds of items on sale for the entire month of April - up to 60% off. For 3 days only, save an additional 10% on all sale items by entering coupon code SALE10 at checkout.

Details: Coupon valid on sale items only.Online orders only. Not valid on volume or wholesale orders. Cannot be combined with other coupons. Expires 4.20.10 at midnight CST.

http://www.reusablebags.com/store/specials-s.html

Some great deals here on Klean Kanteens and decent deals on WrapNMats. Flat rate shipping $4.95.

funda62
04-19-2010, 09:35 AM
Thank you! I've been wanting some KK's for this summer. And DH's has been grumbling about a mug for tea so I got him one of the new insulated ones to try which. :cheerleader1:

sewarsh
04-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Does reusable bags have coupons often? There are some items I want to buy (reusable sandwich bags & dharma straws), but can hold out for better deal if they offer better codes than 10%. What do you think? (Same things for sale at thesoftlanding, but i havne't received coupon code for them in a long time).

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
04-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Does reusable bags have coupons often? There are some items I want to buy (reusable sandwich bags & dharma straws), but can hold out for better deal if they offer better codes than 10%. What do you think? (Same things for sale at thesoftlanding, but i havne't received coupon code for them in a long time).

10% is their standard at RB. For SL, if you are on FB, friend/fan them or whatever and you will get some codes/deals.