PDA

View Full Version : Dear DD

mommyp
04-18-2010, 11:07 PM
I know you are 2 and testing limits is what you are supposed to do. Daddy says you are like the raptor in Jurassic Park testing the fences. But we are tired now. Love, Mommy.

infomama
04-18-2010, 11:29 PM
It will pass. I remember when Dd1 was 2 (just out of her crib on a mattress). We had a baby gate at her door and sometimes, at bedtime (after we had gone back in to sooth her the ump-teenth time), she would get off her mattress and take every single article of clothing out of her dresser and throw it into the hallway. Then she would go for her books and chuck those out. DH and I thought we were destined for a life of sheer chaos and I remember sitting there horrified by the whole scene but it passed and we look back on it all now and smile. She is a sweetheart. :hug:

hillview
04-19-2010, 08:28 AM
Daddy says you are like the raptor in Jurassic Park testing the fences. But we are tired now. Love, Mommy.
:yeahthat:
OMG I LOL. I feel your pain and thanks for the giggle.
/hillary

alexsmommy
04-19-2010, 08:48 AM
That's such a great way of putting it. We're right there with you. Sigh.

MamaSnoo
04-19-2010, 09:47 AM
I think I could have written your post! We met with a neighbor girl yesterday to talk about babysitting jobs, and I was terrified that DD would scare her off!!

ewpmsw
04-19-2010, 09:57 PM
Yep, right there with you. Thanks for the laugh - Will have to share your DH's description with mine.