PDA

View Full Version : Hanna dresses at Costco

Nooknookmom
04-18-2010, 11:27 PM
Came home with a few. 6 patterns at my Costco. I think they were 13.99. I went in looking for jammies, but found dresses instead.

:) happy days!

salsah
04-18-2010, 11:33 PM
same ones that they had before or new ones?

Nooknookmom
04-19-2010, 12:09 AM
I'm not sure, this is the first time I saw them there. If there is an older post on them, I missed it. They are green/pink twirly, sleevless dresses and striped w/ a collar + printed sleevless one's.

I may be late to the party, but I was excited to find them!

sariana
04-19-2010, 12:22 AM
I may be late to the party, but I was excited to find them!

Different warehouses get things at different times. I usually go to Laguna Niguel (Cabot Road), which has had the Hanna dresses for several weeks. But sometimes I go to Irvine, and it often has a pretty different selection of clothing. So it is possible your warehouse just got them in. (I haven't been to Irvine in a while, so I don't know what they have right now.) I also go to Fountain Valley every once in a while; it tends to be similar to LN.

tmarie
04-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Not to highjack this post, but how is the quality on the costco hannas?

tmarie

AnnieW625
04-20-2010, 10:41 PM

tmarie

I find them to be excellent quality. I haven't had any issues with them.

Melanie
04-21-2010, 03:51 AM

tmarie

The twirl dress I bought was identical, except the tag, to the one I bought retail last year.

boolady
04-21-2010, 10:34 AM
The twirl dress I bought was identical, except the tag, to the one I bought retail last year.

I don't have any spring/summer 2010 Hanna, but I thought when I was in the store, I noticed that the new retail store tags also have the U.S. size on them. Does anyone know if this is correct, or is my mind playing tricks on me. I was in HA the day before Easter, but don't have one nearby. I just remember thinking, hmm, this is going to make it interesting if there is really no difference at all between the Costco tags and the regular tags. I don't care, I'm quite happy with the 2 Costco Hannas we bought for this summer, which seem to me to be of identical quality to last year's summer items. Just wondering...

sariana
04-21-2010, 12:48 PM
The Hanna dresses at my Costco have U.S. sizing on the tags (in addition to the 100 or whatever sizing, not instead).

daisymommy
04-21-2010, 01:13 PM
I went yesterday and scored 6 dresses--two for this year, 4 for next. And 4 pairs of PJ's for Andrew. I was beyond happy!:bighand:

boolady
04-21-2010, 01:27 PM
The Hanna dresses at my Costco have U.S. sizing on the tags (in addition to the 100 or whatever sizing, not instead).

That's what ( I think) people were referring to as the difference between retail store HA's, because they never used to have the U.S. size. I know the Costco ones I bought had it, but I thought when I was just in HA a few weeks ago, I noticed it on the new retail store products, too. Just wondering if it's just a corporation-wide change, and not one that makes a distinction between "for Costco" and "for retail store."

Melanie
04-21-2010, 04:11 PM
That's what ( I think) people were referring to as the difference between retail store HA's, because they never used to have the U.S. size. I know the Costco ones I bought had it, but I thought when I was just in HA a few weeks ago, I noticed it on the new retail store products, too. Just wondering if it's just a corporation-wide change, and not one that makes a distinction between "for Costco" and "for retail store."

I've only see this on the pajamas in the stores. I think to make them "fit" even more tightly, they put a bigger US size on the tags than you might generally buy for clothing. I.E. I would be a 90 for a size 2 but the PJ tag probably calls it a 3. JMHO.

boolady
04-21-2010, 06:50 PM
I've only see this on the pajamas in the stores. I think to make them "fit" even more tightly, they put a bigger US size on the tags than you might generally buy for clothing. I.E. I would be a 90 for a size 2 but the PJ tag probably calls it a 3. JMHO.

You know what? I did look at jammies while I was there, so that's probably what it was. I know her HA's from last year and even this winter, purchased ahead for next winter, don't have the U.S. sizing. That must be it!

tmarie
04-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Thanks, everyone. We just got Costco membership...I hope I find some Hanna's at mine! :)

tmarie