PDA

View Full Version : Show me your cutest/funniest "twin" shirts

lalasmama
04-19-2010, 01:51 AM
One of my close friends is pregnant with twins. One of my favorite things about her is her comic timing.... She's one of those people who will make a smarta$$ comment in perfect time. We often joke that she's a 13 year old boy in a woman's body--she still laughs at farts, her idea of a romantic evening is taking in a baseball game, etc. When someone asked if she knew "what she was having" she deadpanned "Gee, I hope its kittens, because babies are a pain in the a$$."

So, its time to shop for her... and I *have* to get her some funny tshirts for the boys! I'm wanting something a little more original than the "chick magent" typical "funny onsies".... For example, she's registered for shirts that say "Someday I'm going to egg your house" and "Someday I will have a hairy chest". I'd love to get her something fun regarding the twin-factor....

TwinFoxes
04-19-2010, 06:58 AM
I can't think of any hilarious ones, but a creative set I just saw for the first time, a shirt with "ctrl C" the other "ctrl V" (copy and paste commands).

lalasmama
04-22-2010, 09:57 PM
I ended up with "I was planned" and "He was a surprise". Still considering the ones that say "I'm the favorite".

ncdel
06-24-2010, 10:08 AM
I don't know where she bought it but my favorite was a gift, they were the same onesie but they said "former wombmates" on them, with I think little handprints. So cute.

BeachBum
06-24-2010, 11:15 AM
My 4 year old was watching my 16 mo old twins play and exclaimed "they need shirts that say "monkey see" and "monkey do". I thought that was pretty witty. :)

I've also thought about doing "buy one" "get one free".

twowhat?
06-24-2010, 05:19 PM
My 4 year old was watching my 16 mo old twins play and exclaimed "they need shirts that say "monkey see" and "monkey do". I thought that was pretty witty. :)

I've also thought about doing "buy one" "get one free".

That's super cute:)

And it really ought to be "expect to pay for one" and "forced to pay for two" :)

♥ms.pacman♥
06-24-2010, 05:25 PM
i just saw some at the mall the other day..one said "Thing 1" and the other said "Thing 2" (from Dr. Seuss)

Twin Mom
07-15-2010, 11:33 PM
My birth announcements said "welcome the wombmates" and had each twin in a peapod. I think that would be a cute shirt.

Here's something similar.
http://www.cafepress.com/+exwombmates_infant_bodysuit,119701081

I don't know where she bought it but my favorite was a gift, they were the same onesie but they said "former wombmates" on them, with I think little handprints. So cute.

Jenny_A
08-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Look on Etsy. There's some with peas and the other one has a picture of carrots on it! Then there's peanut butter and the other shirt has a picture of a jelly jar. And one says "He did it" with an arrow pointing and the other shirt says "She/He did it" with an arrow pointing. Too cute!