PDA

View Full Version : DWTS: Put Kate out of her misery!

wendibird22
04-19-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm sitting here watching DWTS and OMG I just can't take any more Kate. She's so so bad and she's making her dance partner such an angry man. Poor guy's going to end up like Jon if she keeps it up with her pouting and negativity.

Otherwise, I've been really enjoying the dancing tonight. The movie theme is cheesy but fun.

strollerqueen
04-20-2010, 01:24 AM
Yeah, that's why I refuse to watch it this go-round.

kozachka
04-20-2010, 03:49 AM
That woman can't dance to save her life. She just walks across the floor. I think her pro, Tony, is great and he has squeezed out every last bit of her dancing ability. His comments while they were waiting for the scores tell the story. If she does not get voted off the show this round, I'd be shocked.

blisstwins
04-20-2010, 07:05 AM
Tony should get hazzard pay for having to work with her. She can't dance AT ALL and she seems like such an annoying person to work with.

ohiomom1121
04-20-2010, 08:04 AM
I thought the same thing...Tony looks like he's ready to snap!!! And enough with the I love yous to the kids every time the camera pans by her...we get it!

Seitvonzu
04-20-2010, 08:10 AM
poor tony :( in the piece before they danced he said he was having to motivate her every week -- the whole thing just felt MISERABLE to me, and he's such a positive guy. i hope it's over for her this week! i gagged a little when she mentioned the kids and how she had to keep going for them...i SO SURE :(

clc053103
04-20-2010, 09:05 AM
I am with SQ, refused to watch it this season because she's on it. But I did see a clip of her and boy, is she pathetic. Makes Master P look like Fred Astaire.

Why do people keep voting for her, it's like that Sanjaya thing.

boolady
04-20-2010, 09:12 AM
Here's my problem with the whole thing, and by the whole thing I mean Kate. Tony says in the piece that "she has no motivation," and she'll claim that her kids coming to visit used up all of her energy, but then she'll say she has to do it for the kids. She made the comment that "it's depressing," and the like...then why do it? I'm sick of hearing that it's for her kids...if it is, then shame on her because I really don't believe she's even trying. How can it be for her kids, but she continue to lack any motivation?

She is so caught up in her whole "woe is Kate" shtick that it's just completely contradictory and ridiculous. I disliked her before, now it's on a whole different level, because if I REALLY thought I had to do something like this for my DD, you can bet your sweet patootie I'd be faking it until I make it. She can't even be bothered.

AnnieW625
04-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Still pissed that Aidan went home last week. That's really all I have to say on the matter.

Reminder off to go and vote my 11 votes for Niecey or some other deserving dancer that doesn't deserve to go home before Kate.

arivecchi
04-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Saw this show for the first time ever last night. Kate was terrible! She basically walked while her partner attempted to dance! This show is so strange though. Seems like a throwback to the 50s with the weird stage, the lighting, the makeup, the outfits. I like SYTYCD much better.

boolady
04-20-2010, 11:39 AM
This show is so strange though. Seems like a throwback to the 50s with the weird stage, the lighting, the makeup, the outfits.

And this is what I love about it...it's such complete cheese. I have to give SYTYCD a try.

AnnieW625
04-20-2010, 11:43 AM
I didn't like last night's theme either. Funniest comment came from DD when Erin came out and DD said but she's not wearing a dress!

FWIW I like SYTYCD too but the two hour eps. which most of them are drag on way more than DWTS does. At least on SYTYCD the dancers are trained and most of them can dance. Melissa from 2 seasons ago is a classically trained ballerina from the same school where DD goes.

momof2girls
04-20-2010, 11:51 AM
As much as a loathe Kate and think she should go away, I do think she looked pretty last night.

Have you noticd the music they chose for her? I think they are a little passive aggressive in the music dept over there. Papparazzi, Don't Forget About Me and the part Always a Woman they chose "She takes care of herself, she can wait if she wants...she can do as she pleases..."

hmmm..

MamaKath
04-20-2010, 01:22 PM
If she doesn't go home tonight, there is no way it isn't rigged!!! She is horrible, and she doesn't even try to look like she wants to be there. I have certainly been loosing faith in the validity of "the votes" as I really, really, really have a hard time believing THAT many people want her there. I guess we'll see!

boolady
04-20-2010, 01:58 PM
If she doesn't go home tonight, there is no way it isn't rigged!!! She is horrible, and she doesn't even try to look like she wants to be there. I have certainly been loosing faith in the validity of "the votes" as I really, really, really have a hard time believing THAT many people want her there. I guess we'll see!

The only alternative to rigging I can come up with is that a large number of people vote to keep her on just to prolong her misery every week, and that that number combined with people who actually like her is just enough to keep her on. I agree-- she's got to go this week.