PDA

View Full Version : Terrible 2's have ended, Terrifying 3's have arrived!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
04-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Happy Birthday to my DD!!!!!!!! 3 scares me......

jse107
04-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Happy Birthday to your DD! Just wait until 4.... ;)

daisymommy
04-21-2010, 11:58 AM
Oh please don't tell me that...3 was the worst! In our house so far odd numbered years are the hardest. I'm crossing my fingers that age 4 for Hannah will help me regain my sanity. Otherwise I am sooo in trouble!

boolady
04-21-2010, 12:06 PM
I have never longed for DD to age faster than she already is...until earlier this year, when we experienced the full multimedia onset of whining, overreacting, disagreeing, pickiness, crying, and things that were flat out unusual for DD. Honestly, it seems to me like a 3 y/o version of PMS, only it's constant. Things have gotten a bit better the last month or so, so I'm trying to be optimistic. She really is such a sweet and gentle girl, and of course, does not exhibit any of these behaviors at school/daycare. ;) I'm really not prepared for the idea that 4 could be worse.

mommylamb
04-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Happy birthday!

We're a couple months shy of 3 right now, and already I can tell that he's ratcheting up the whining and eccentricities. I have a serious problem on my hands if I expect him to wear anything that's not orange these days.

rachelh
04-21-2010, 12:13 PM
I have never longed for DD to age faster than she already is...until earlier this year, when we experienced the full multimedia onset of whining, overreacting, disagreeing, pickiness, crying, and things that were flat out unusual for DD. Honestly, it seems to me like a 3 y/o version of PMS, only it's constant. Things have gotten a bit better the last month or so, so I'm trying to be optimistic. She really is such a sweet and gentle girl, and of course, does not exhibit any of these behaviors at school/daycare. ;) I'm really not prepared for the idea that 4 could be worse.

:yeahthat: couldn't have described 3 better! DD is turning 4 in June - if it is worse than 3, I think I will be booking a one way ticket to somewhere far far away!!

MZS V
04-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Y'all are scaring me...