PDA

View Full Version : sandals for narrow feet DS-size 9.5-10

SammyeGail
04-21-2010, 06:28 PM
I need some sandals for DS, he has really narrow feet. He had this pair of Geox (I know they are supposed to be good for wide feet, but the sneakers fit him ok enough)

http://www.endless.com/dp/B001EO76GC/sr_bv_1_8?overrideBrand=Geox&bv=1&fromPage=search&asins=B002MAQALE,B002MAQ190,B001EO76GC,B002MAQC12, B001EO76J4&contextTitle=search%20results&dept=241817011&node=241817011&nodes=241817011&brands=Geox&sort=shoesbrowserel2

I got them on sale, the back did rub a spot on him, he didn't wear them alot.

I am wondering about Primigi or Naturino. I bought the twins Naturino's 2 summers ago and they were too snug, I don't know if they may fit DS now. He's had a pair of Primigi shoes that fit well, he was 2.

Last year he mostly wore sneakers, I had a pair of Teva Dozers that were loose on him, they were for water, and the Geox but they rubbed his heels.

Any feedback on Primigi or Naturino? Deeply Appreciated!

twodogs
04-21-2010, 11:56 PM
I only have girls, but they have narrow feet and Primigi fit them very well. They are typically velcro, and they acutally put velcro all the way across the straps so they can be adjusted tightly for narrow feet. Happy shopping!

SammyeGail
04-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Thanks so much for your suggestion! I ordered both brands, the Naturino's were way too wide, the pair of Primigi's I ordered were fisherman style and a bit too wide :(. I'll have to go with the double velcro style.

I was doing the 20% off 2 pairs at Endless.com, there was not alot of selection of Primigi's already on sale, DS love one pair that is multi-colored (new style-full priced), I'll have to wait on some returns to come in, they have every size but his! I love them too, LOL!

I may stick with Primigi's when he needs some new shoes next time :). Skip the Geox sneakers.