PDA

View Full Version : Snack Taxis 20% Off

halbeisenk
04-22-2010, 12:38 AM
For those of you not familiar with snackTaxi, they are cloth bags to use instead of plastic sandwich bags. They are great for snacks and sandwiches. They come in many great patterns and are really well made. I love these bags!

To celebrate Earth Day, they are offering 20% off a purchase made between April 19-April 23. Just enter EDAY2010 at checkout!

www.snacktaxi.com

BeachBum
04-22-2010, 07:43 AM
I've been wanting to try these! Thanks for posting the code!!
I ordered several snack bags and one sandwich bag. The shipping was very low--they are sending them first class for <$4

Melaine
04-22-2010, 07:47 AM
For those of you not familiar with snackTaxi, they are cloth bags to use instead of plastic sandwich bags. They are great for snacks and sandwiches. They come in many great patterns and are really well made. I love these bags!

To celebrate Earth Day, they are offering 20% off a purchase made between April 19-April 23. Just enter EDAY2010 at checkout!

www.snacktaxi.com (http://www.snacktaxi.com)

Thanks for sharing! I wonder if that will work on sale prices also?

sewarsh
04-22-2010, 07:49 AM
Do you know if little snacks (such as Cheerios, Gerber puffs) will fall out of htese patches?

also, do snacks break and crumble in these pouches?

Appears great for sandwiches though so i might pick some up.

Thanks!! I love the prints!

Melaine
04-22-2010, 07:53 AM
Thanks for sharing! I wonder if that will work on sale prices also?

Says "not on specials", so I guess not.

halbeisenk
04-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Do you know if little snacks (such as Cheerios, Gerber puffs) will fall out of htese patches?

also, do snacks break and crumble in these pouches?

Appears great for sandwiches though so i might pick some up.

Thanks!! I love the prints!

Little snacks should not fall out in transports. Once your little one gets ahold of it, no promises. The velcro flap folds way over the top part of the bag, so it does hold small snacks. Also, snacks will break and crumble similar to if you put it in a plastic bag and they were crushed. I already have 4 of these bags and love them.

MamaSnoo
04-22-2010, 09:50 AM
These look really great....I am going to try them. Thanks for the tip on the discount!