PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop City Chic diaper bag: Is this a good deal?

ive95
04-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Gilt has them on sale for $65 right now, and I have a credit of $20... I can get it for $45... Is this a good deal? How does it compare to the Studio tote in terms of quality, comfort, ease of use and organization? I've always wanted the Studio tote but don't want to pay full price. Should I wait to find a good deal for the Studio or get the City Chic instead? TIA!!!

bunnisa
04-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Yes, it's a good deal. I have had mine since they were first introduced and I really love it: durable stroller clips, sturdy fabric (bag stands on its own), generous outside pockets easily hold sippies or even my coffee upright, and the internal organization is perfect.

I had an issue with fabric tearing around a magnetic snap, sent it back to them, and received a brand new bag with no issues.

Highly recommended. I also have the Studio Tote, which is lighter and smaller, but I prefer the structure of the City Chic.

HTH!!

lmr1101
04-22-2010, 11:24 PM
I love my city chic diaper bag. My favorite feature is the detachable clutch for all of my stuff. I can't tell you how many times I just take that in and leave the big diaper bag in the car.
In fact I was thinking about getting a second one when I saw it was on Gilt.