PDA

View Full Version : Good deal or no??

KrystalS
04-22-2010, 08:11 PM
I've been looking for a Dutailier glider for a few weeks. Just came across a furniture website, I can get the glider with multiposition and recliner for $550 w/ottoman. It's $530 at BRU w/o ottoman. Sale ends tomorrow. Is this a good price? I didn't purchase one with my DD and I have no idea what a good price is.

salsah
04-22-2010, 09:22 PM
is it the exact same one as the one at bru? have you sat in it yet? if you have tested it out and know it is comfortable, go for it. (i would hesitate to spend that much on it w/o testing it out first.) now, i know nothing about the pricing these days, so i can't tell you if it is a good deal or not. but i'm sick right now and sitting in my glider that does not recline and really wishing that i had spent more and bought one that reclines.

oh, do the bru 20% off coupons work on gliders, or are there exclusions?

wow, i'm not helpful at all. sorry.

pantone292
04-23-2010, 10:09 AM
The price seems good, but I'd also want to test it before buying it. I know they make cushions of different quality and there might be other features that can be more basic or upgraded as well. FWIW, we do not have an ottoman and I don't miss it at all. An ottoman alternative that some people like (that's also less $) is a nursing foot stool.