PDA

View Full Version : private practice

lil_acorn
04-23-2010, 09:16 AM
anyone watch private practice last night? I know Amy Brenneman was out on extended leave for a "medical procedure". I'm thinking she had a little nip tuck & major botox. Her forehead had absolutely zero lines and wouldn't move. Then there were some scenes where her neck looked all wrinkly but her face certainly wasn't. I mean she loooked good and refreshed, but I wish hollywood would learn how to age gracefully!

scrooks
04-23-2010, 09:46 AM
I watched it but didn't really notice anything with wrinkles...but in the first scene her one eye seemed half shut...or am I imagining things...

LarsMal
04-23-2010, 11:50 AM
I watched it but didn't really notice anything with wrinkles...but in the first scene her one eye seemed half shut...or am I imagining things...

I definitely noticed her eye, but I think it's always been a little bit like that.

I thought her face looked really nice and smooth yesterday. I wasn't watching it on our HD TV, so that might have had something to do with it, but I've always thought she looked like she had lots of makeup on to cover up less than perfect skin and wrinkes. I liked the way she looked- made her seem more normal/natural. Last night, though, everthing looked smooth and pretty (not in a bad way, just different). I don't know if it was because she's out of "crazy" so they made her look more put together, but something definitely seemed different about her. Even her lips.

I was wondering why she was gone for so long.

JTsMom
04-23-2010, 12:21 PM
The eye thing was really weird, I thought. I kept wondering if they were going to have her have a stroke or something.

jerigirl
04-23-2010, 03:52 PM
I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but from googling, most the the articles say that she was hospitalized to correct a "longstanding and chronic problem". She evidently was in the ER with severe pain several times before actually having the surgery. :shrug: Doesn't necessarily mean she didn't also have some botox or or other treatments done at the same time.

HIU8
04-23-2010, 03:53 PM
oh man, I missed last nights episode. So I saw nothing. Will it be run again?

jerigirl
04-23-2010, 04:00 PM
oh man, I missed last nights episode. So I saw nothing. Will it be run again?

it should be on abc.com

scrooks
04-23-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm not sure when they will rerun it but I bet abc.com would have it so you could watch online...

Melbel
04-23-2010, 04:15 PM
For some reason, my evil DVR did not record it last night. I guess I will have to watch it on abc.com. GA was a repeat.

alirebco
04-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Yes! I definitely noticed both the eye thing and the forehead which did not move! And, I noticed she still had some wrinkles in her hairline so I'm thinking Botox!!