PDA

View Full Version : Wrapping Paper at Costco/BJs recently?

alien_host
04-23-2010, 10:43 AM
Several years ago I bought a 4 roll pack of awesome birthday wrap at Costco. Good quality (like the Christmas wrap) and it lasts forever! I finally ran out and I didn't see it on my last trip. Has anyone seen the all occasion/birthday wrap recently?

MMMommy
04-23-2010, 11:46 AM
I've been waiting for this too. I probably bought that same pack you bought a few years ago. I've only seen seasonal (holiday) wrap before Xmas. I want regular, birthday wrapping paper!

MMMommy
05-20-2010, 12:57 AM
Could it be? I just saw this under the "new items at your local warehouse" section for Costco.com:

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE REVERSIBLE WRAPPING PAPER 120 SQ FT 571115

I'm hoping it is good, regular occasion wrapping paper!

connor_mommy
05-20-2010, 02:20 AM
It is! There are 3 sets and they are reversible. A pink/purple shiny set, a primary color set and green/brown shiny set. I liked the green/brown the most and got that one. I didn't like some of the other reversible patterns. It's more for adult use than kiddie use. I still want to see some of the fun whimsical ones that they had a few years ago.

infocrazy
05-20-2010, 07:41 AM
Mine only had the primary set but it's a four pack. Solid on one side with stripes, or mild pattern with white on the back. It was in with the office supplies stuff. I was excited to find it!

MMMommy
05-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Mine were all out of the pink/purple set. Costco had samples of each set, and I loved the pink/purple set and was bummed that it was all sold out. They had mostly the primary color set and a few of the brown/green set. I bought several rolls of the brown/green set. I hope to score the pink/purple set at another Costco.