PDA

View Full Version : Gap "Wednesday" coupon?

AJP
04-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Do any of you know anything about this? What was/is the discount,was it given out in store, or emailed and is it for cardholders only? I just heard something about it and would love to know what I'm missing. I need a few things from there anyways, and by the time my most recent coupon showed up in the mail the sale was already over.
Thx

scmama
04-23-2010, 10:23 PM
The only wednesday coupon I can think of was when I went shopping last month at the Gap Friends and Family sale, the associate gave me a coupon book. I think the coupons were for each Wednesday through April. It was good for 40% off a regular priced item (if I'm remembering correctly). I'm not sure as I gave my coupon book to my MIL.

Zaney
04-24-2010, 08:04 AM
Yes it was for 40 percent off one regular priced item. There was one coupon for each Wed. of the month.

cvanbrunt
04-24-2010, 08:37 AM
I get a code from Banana Republic in my email every Wednesday for 40% off one item. I don't have a Gap or BR credit card. I must spend way too much money there.

kristenk
04-24-2010, 11:24 AM
I went to the Gap at a local mall last Wednesday. While I was in the store, they told me that I could get 40% off one regular-priced item. While I was checking out, the SA asked if I had a gap card b/c I'd get 45% off. I asked if the Wednesday discount was going to last much longer and she didn't know. She said that it started last month and was confirmed to last through the end of April, but didn't know if it would continue after that.

So, for me, I didn't need to show any sort of coupon. It was just automatically applied at check-out.

MMMommy
04-24-2010, 12:43 PM
I bought something on sale from Gap Kids a few days ago, and the cashier handed me a little coupon book. The coupon book has one coupon for every Wednesday in May for 40% off any full-priced item.

AJP
04-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Thanks. I'm hoping my MIL got some since I have a few things to get.

lchang25000
04-26-2010, 02:01 PM
I just got back from Gap and the SA gave me one of those booklets for 40% off any reg. price items for the next 4 Wednesdays. You get 45% off if you're a cardholder!