PDA

View Full Version : Laptop 2.0 or original??

WatchingThemGrow
04-24-2010, 10:03 AM
We have 2 of the original Laptop Lunchboxes. Now we need another. Actually, we REALLY could use 3 more. Seems like I end up not getting lunch when I pack it for everyone. They don't share from them. DH would eat a more balanced meal also if he had one.

The parts are not interchangeable, so I want to know if anyone went to the new ones or chose them over the original for another reason. I'm thinking that we don't need more lids on containers since they're hard to deal with anyway.

calv
05-17-2010, 09:53 AM
bump, anyone?

Swirvin
05-18-2010, 04:07 AM
We have both and I prefer the 2.0 version. I do use the containers with lids a lot so I like that there are more of those in the newer version. I also like that there are different sized containers you can buy (these are great for when I pack my own lunch). The box itself is a little taller which also gives me further packing flexibility. The fork and spoon provided in the 2.0 version is all stainless unlike the plastic-handled ones in the original.

I have used the original inner containers in the 2.0 box but this doesn't work the other way around.

HTH