PDA

View Full Version : Jona Michelle Petti Skirts @ Costco $15.99

s7714
04-24-2010, 12:35 PM
I was at Costco yesterday and they had a huge pile of Jona Michelle Petti Skirts for $15.99. Sizes were from 2T - 8 according to the sign. A lot of colors like pink, purple, blues/greens, and multi. Practically every woman at check out had a couple in her cart, LOL!

I didn't have time to take pictures or copy down the item number, sorry! BUT I HTH someone! :)

fauve01
04-24-2010, 03:57 PM
I was just coming here to thank whomever posted about these skirts in the other thread (about HA jammies at costco). I bought a couple for DD and a couple for gifts. so cute!

item# is 477682

I'd say sizes run a little big.

HTH,
ANne

catpagmo
04-24-2010, 05:38 PM
What a cute DD you have! And cute pettiskirts, too! Thanks for posting pics. I'll have to see if my costco has them. My DD would love those!

hillview
04-24-2010, 06:16 PM
They are super cute. I just got an XS for my niece who is not yet 2 (it is size 2-3). They look like they run but but are super cute :)
/hillary

calv
04-24-2010, 06:59 PM
anyone have the costco # to call around to see if I can find some here? Thank so much. Those are precious and DD is gorgeous!!!

TwinFoxes
04-24-2010, 07:24 PM
anyone have the costco # to call around to see if I can find some here? Thank so much. Those are precious and DD is gorgeous!!!

It's in the pajama thread. I don't have it on hand.

I went back & got more PJs, and picked up some skirts. They are definitely on the biggish side, but pretty darned cute!

JustMe
04-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Oh, I *love* them! Not sure if this means I should plan or avoid a trip to Costco considering that I just bought some new clothes for dd and she does not need that skirt!

brittone2
04-24-2010, 08:09 PM
I picked up one for DD (had contemplated getting her one for a long time now, and at this price...easy decision! She loves dressup) and one for a friend's DD for her upcoming birthday.

daisymommy
04-24-2010, 09:39 PM
I saw these, and new they were something that has probably been talked about here on the boards, but I just couldn't figure out what they're supposed to wear them with/as ? Are they for dress-up? wearing out of the house? and if so with what? They're cute but crazy looking :)

94bruin
04-24-2010, 10:24 PM
For those who want them, you'd better hurry. At one of my local Costcos, they had a huge pile last week. This week, they were already down to three.

lchang25000
04-24-2010, 11:13 PM
I saw these, and new they were something that has probably been talked about here on the boards, but I just couldn't figure out what they're supposed to wear them with/as ? Are they for dress-up? wearing out of the house? and if so with what? They're cute but crazy looking :)

:yeahthat: I'm wondering the same thing.

groundhog74
04-24-2010, 11:14 PM
Well, my DD wore it out of the house today, but she is 3 so I'm not sure that any rules apply. lol

calv
04-25-2010, 07:05 AM
is there SOME way I can walk in and buy a costco gift card (for myself). i'm not a member. all I really want is these and some darn HA dresses. LOL.

brittone2
04-25-2010, 08:59 AM
I've seen people use them for cool photos, etc. (not really something I would see us doing). I see DD using it for dressup but since she's 3 if she wanted to wear it out and about, I'd let her :)

yalie2001
04-25-2010, 02:01 PM
is there SOME way I can walk in and buy a costco gift card (for myself). i'm not a member. all I really want is these and some darn HA dresses. LOL.

I know a member can do it for you and then you can go in and buy whatever you want :)

catpagmo
04-25-2010, 05:24 PM

My DD would wear it for dress-up. She loves stuff like that!

MMMommy
04-25-2010, 05:34 PM
DDs saw them and had to have it. DD2 got the hot pink one in size 4-5 (Small) and DD1 got it in size 6 (Medium). A little big, so I just folded the elastic waistband over one time. They are prancing around the house in them right now.

SunCB
04-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Thought I would toss this out there too for people who are not Costco members but Halo Heaven (http://www.haloheaven.com/) has pettiskirts for $9 (http://www.haloheaven.com/pettiskirts.html) and gift set which includes a hat and bows on both items for $12. (http://www.haloheaven.com/giftsets.html) I am not sure of the quality yet as my order is suppose to arrive tomorrow! You can also find them on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Conner-Montana/Halo-Heaven/292096899113?ref=ts) where there are several nice pics people submit for a monthly thing.

Krisrich
04-25-2010, 07:57 PM
SunCB,

If you could post as to the quality when you get your order, I'd really appreciate it! Those prices can't be beat!

Thanks!

JustMe
04-25-2010, 08:28 PM
My Costco didn't have any and for some reason had almost no clothes over the size of 4T. Probably a good thing.

On the other hand I did end up buying an adorable/useful School Memories Keepsake Photo album. It has one of those slide in frames on the cover where you can slide in a photo from every grade from K-12. The inside has those usual pages for each grade where you write the teacher, kids' likes, friends, etc. At $19.49 I'm not sure its a bargain, but I like it a lot.

funda62
04-26-2010, 03:05 AM
What a great deal. I make DD's but they take f-o-r-e-v-e-r and I know I would have picked some up for gifts if I found them in my Costco.

Percycat
04-26-2010, 01:02 PM
I bought my daughter one of these skirts last week as incentive for her to keep her room clean every day without complaining for seven days. It worked! My daughter has had a clean room now for 10 days. She knows if she doesn't clean her room, I get the skirt back.

We no more hear: "but I can't clean my room, it will take TOO LONG and I will NEVER be able to do it.... why do I ALWAYS have to clean my room... why do I have to do it by myself..... I am NEVER leaving my room because it will NEVER be clean..." and other such remarks from our 5 year old meladrama queen. Instead, we have a girl who will quickly clean her room and loves her twirly skirt. The best $15 investment yet!

angela

SunCB
04-26-2010, 04:39 PM
SunCB,

If you could post as to the quality when you get your order, I'd really appreciate it! Those prices can't be beat!

Thanks!

Never got to see or feel other pettiskirts but from the directions given off of Martha Stewart for the Kaiya Eve ones (http://www.marthastewart.com/article/pettiskirts) this is not the same. I see nothing wrong with it though certainly probably not as good of fabrics used. My DD is not even 1 yo and I got this for her pics. I am sure it will work though I wanted something a little fuller but it is not bad for her size to walk in (pics when I DL my camera). I think it is partly not as full bc the fluff is not gathered as much.

The layers attached to waist:

Inside: Guessing nylon so it is not see through with fluff attached

Outside: Calling it netting since I do not know the fabric name. Closest to the netting is only 1 layer w/2 layers sewn to that and then each of those 2 layers have fluff sewn on.

I will not mind for the price if this gets messed up. They were out of other ones I wanted so I got bigger sizes in 2 other thinking I could put another under to help make the fluff bigger. It works but a tad long for my DD.

I like the headbands. I even got the 6" ones to use as a shirt for pics since I figured that would be closest to the color to match (see pic when I post later). I got the closeout lb of flowers to make my own flower pieces as I was buying from Wal-Mart to make my own before. I think those are alright though I have not taken them out of the bag to look closely. I got the umbrella and think when DD can hold it nicely that it will be good for pics. The wings are good though the arm bands are very large if you are trying to get them for an infant who is mobile.

I did my order with a couple other Mamas (I received the box since I placed the order) so I can tell you that I am not a fan of the ribbon tutu but probably bc I could make a better one. The ends are not finished off though it has little hearts attached by a little knot tied in the ribbon.

HTH Not sure if I will try to find a better pettiskirt or not. I wanted a different color in the smaller size but when I went back to order the color I wanted was gone. I have read things can go out of stock pretty quickly.