PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen a deal on a BJMD lately?

jgenie
04-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Title says it all. TIA

poohbear
04-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Albeebaby had the red/black one for $369 I believe.
Found it: http://www.albeebaby.com/baby-jogger-city-mini-double-red-black.html

Other than that, you could always order through diapers.com and use bing for 10% back (or stack any new customer codes if you are a new customer). Wait, there was a coupon code that worked on baby jogger for diapers someone posted. I think its aprilbaby10. (If that doesn't work, do a search for registry diapers.com - that's where someone listed it). Then with bing, you can get a good deal.

You could also try to use a 20% off coupon at bed bath and beyond, but you may have to pay shipping and def. sales tax...

There were some price matching coupons out there but I think they've all expired. Or, if you're not in a hurry, you can wait for the first day of the albee 17% off when they usually don't exclude baby jogger or wait for another coupon that doesn't exclude baby jogger - they come around now and then...

jgenie
04-25-2010, 10:10 PM
Albeebaby had the red/black one for $369 I believe.
Found it: http://www.albeebaby.com/baby-jogger-city-mini-double-red-black.html

Other than that, you could always order through diapers.com and use bing for 10% back (or stack any new customer codes if you are a new customer). Wait, there was a coupon code that worked on baby jogger for diapers someone posted. I think its aprilbaby10. (If that doesn't work, do a search for registry diapers.com - that's where someone listed it). Then with bing, you can get a good deal.

You could also try to use a 20% off coupon at bed bath and beyond, but you may have to pay shipping and def. sales tax...

There were some price matching coupons out there but I think they've all expired. Or, if you're not in a hurry, you can wait for the first day of the albee 17% off when they usually don't exclude baby jogger or wait for another coupon that doesn't exclude baby jogger - they come around now and then...

Thanks! The Aprilbaby10 code works but they're out of the color I want. Now need to decide if I want one of the other colors or if I should wait till the red comes back in stock.

poohbear
04-26-2010, 03:25 AM
Thanks! The Aprilbaby10 code works but they're out of the color I want. Now need to decide if I want one of the other colors or if I should wait till the red comes back in stock.

Aprilbaby10 obviously expires at the end of April, so maybe just wait until the last possible day, they may get them in by then... Be sure to use bing too :)