PDA

View Full Version : Diapers.com coupon code for returning customers?

daisyd
04-26-2010, 03:33 PM
I see codes for first time customers but does diapers.com bring out coupon codes for returning customers? I'm hoping to use it on a graco nautilus. TIA!

Reina
04-26-2010, 03:37 PM
it seems like they only give the coupon to new customers. although they price match if you find the same item cheaper elsewhere.but of course that's not the same thing as a coupon.

poohbear
04-26-2010, 06:39 PM
I see codes for first time customers but does diapers.com bring out coupon codes for returning customers? I'm hoping to use it on a graco nautilus. TIA!

tmphilo posted this a few weeks ago: aprilbaby10 - 10% off one item (even for returning customers) - only through the month of april. Not valid with price match.
Be sure to use bing!
GL! :)

daisyd
04-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Thanks Reina and Poohbear!

Kitten007
04-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Diapers.com does send out codes for returning customers in e-mails to the e-mail address linked to your account. About once a month I at least see a 15% code in my inbox. Just wanted to let you know so you can keep an eye out. (and if I get one soon I will post)

daisyd
04-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Thanks kitten, will keep an eye out!

dukie41181
04-26-2010, 11:33 PM
I'll be watching too to see if there is a 15% code posted. I have never gotten a coupon in email but would love the discount!

poohbear
04-27-2010, 04:34 AM
I just got this one - $5 off diapers for returning customers code is 5FORMOM through 5.9.10
Not 15% off one item, but it's something.
I've found the 15% off one items come every other month or so. They've been getting better with discounts for returning customers...
The 10% code for April is nice because it doesn't have the usual exclusions (baby jogger, ergo, etc). I have found that they have started making it so you can't combine any discounts but the new customer discount with a price match though... bummer on that...

janine
04-27-2010, 09:18 AM
this is great-thanks for sharing.

conniez
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Diapers.com does send out codes for returning customers in e-mails to the e-mail address linked to your account. About once a month I at least see a 15% code in my inbox. Just wanted to let you know so you can keep an eye out. (and if I get one soon I will post)

Have u been getting the 15% off coupons that frequently? I think I got the Spring one, but don't even remember the last time I got a 15% off one before that. I called Diapers,.com & the rep. had no idea when they'll have another 15% off.

Kitten007
04-28-2010, 03:28 AM
Have u been getting the 15% off coupons that frequently? I think I got the Spring one, but don't even remember the last time I got a 15% off one before that. I called Diapers,.com & the rep. had no idea when they'll have another 15% off.

Hate to say it, but yes. Maybe it's because I spend way too much. :innocent: I get the e-mails saying "because you are a great customer...yada yada.....here's a 15% off code expires...yada yada."

citymama
04-28-2010, 01:16 PM
tmphilo posted this a few weeks ago: aprilbaby10 - 10% off one item (even for returning customers) - only through the month of april. Not valid with price match.
Be sure to use bing!
GL! :)

Hey thanks - just used this to get something off my own registry with free shipping! Nice!

janine
05-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Is there a current coupon for returning customers (not 5for mom but ones for items that are not diapers?)