PDA

View Full Version : House, the show

calv
04-26-2010, 10:02 PM
What happened the last 5 minutes on house tonight? what did Taub say after the kiss? DARN dvr cut it right as they started to kiss!

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

trentsmom
04-26-2010, 11:32 PM
After the kiss, blonde woman asked him if he wanted to go somewhere. And then they both got into her car. And DH and I were yelling, "NO!!!" at the tv screen. Didn't do a bit of good. :wink2:

niccig
04-27-2010, 01:49 AM
After the kiss, blonde woman asked him if he wanted to go somewhere. And then they both got into her car. And DH and I were yelling, "NO!!!" at the tv screen. Didn't do a bit of good. :wink2:

I was yelling "NO!!!!!" too. Still didn't help.
DH called it though. When he was standing in the parking garage and saw the blonde women, he said "he'll do what he wants and rationalise it by not telling his wife." I did think that the wife giving permission may have taken the thrill out of it, and that HE wouldn't go through with it. I think that would have been a better story arc.

klwa
04-27-2010, 06:37 AM
Yeah, as soon as 13 made the speech about how much the chickies husband must love her because he was keeping her from worrying abotu the money I knew how the show would end. Taub is such a, well, bottom!

calv
04-27-2010, 08:40 AM
THANK YOU for the updates! DH and I were like ughhh, just left hanging as soon as we saw the two kiss. we were wondering what they said, if anything and did he leave in the car w/her. YUCK!!!

wellyes
04-27-2010, 08:53 AM
Taub is my favorite of the ducklings, I like him (aside from the, you know, cheatin' heart). But that young pretty blond being so interested in a married, bald, short, 50ish, low-ranking doctor stretched credibility a little bit.

calv
04-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Taub is my favorite of the ducklings, I like him (aside from the, you know, cheatin' heart). But that young pretty blond being so interested in a married, bald, short, 50ish, low-ranking doctor stretched credibility a little bit.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Bwahhhhhhhhh. W/that said. ITA w/you :) I just love the show and it's nice to finally have some NEW shows back in the line up

vludmilla
04-27-2010, 03:10 PM

Yeah, it lacked credibility for me too. And it was yucky. ;)